5.0 out of 5 stars Very Awesome
Had to use a warranty on a Blu-Ray player. Very painless. Square Trade is very easy to work with. Would highly recommend.
Published 17 months ago by Jesse Crenshaw

1.0 out of 5 stars Paid but nothing received!!
I ordered Sharp HTSL70 2.1 Channel Slim Sound Bar Home Theater System ~ & then ordered the 2 year AV protection plan the next day ~~ of course it was charged to my account; but I have never received an email ~ mailed form or anything.... cann't possibly provide coverage if it isn't registered!
Published 20 months ago by Kathy Crawford

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Awesome, March 28, 2013
This review is from: SquareTrade 2-Year Home AV Protection Plan ($125-150) (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an extended electronics warranty., November 15, 2012
Hunter "W.R." (Panhandle of Fl.) - See all my reviews
I recommend this item for all electronics that you may purchase. I never purchase any electronics without it. I have had electronics that malfunctioned soon after factory warranty ended and factory will rarely repair or replace but with Square Trade protection plan, it will cover product for extended time after factory warranty ends.

1.0 out of 5 stars Paid but nothing received!!, December 29, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Very prompt, October 21, 2013
Square Trade immediately e-mailed the forms for me to fill out with all the information I would need. I returned the product and Square Trade promptly refunded their charges.

5.0 out of 5 stars Prompt Service. Always have good luck with Squaretrade, December 27, 2012
I have used Squaretrade for other TVs I purchased. One TV did have a problem after about a year. They took care of everything and when they couldn't fix it, they refunded me my purchase price. Simple! This time a bought a warranty on a TV I purchased online. The TV arrived and didn't work so I returned it. I called Squaretrade because I didn't need the warranty obviously. They refunded my money immediately.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT PLAN, September 4, 2013
Excellent customer service. I will always purchase the protection plan. I have purchased the plan in the past and always received great warranty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, February 3, 2013
Mrs. TLJ (Westland, MI, US) - See all my reviews
I have purchased 2 kindle and 1 Kindle HD. This protection out a must. Thought I was going to need to use it once, but they walked me they some steps that fixed my problem.

1.0 out of 5 stars Where's is it?, January 11, 2013
I haven't gotten anything in the mail, and it's several days late. Do I actually get anything? Or is it just paying $12 for nothing?

5.0 out of 5 stars SquareTrade is my lucky charm... so far., July 30, 2014
I say that these protection plans are my lucky charm because I haven't needed to use my SquareTrade warranties yet, but at least I can get them for a lot cheaper than other places that sell the same kind of protection. I switched all the phones on my family plan to SquareTrade protection, too. That's saving me A LOT of money each year because those insurance rates through the wireless carriers were getting up to nearly $10 per month per smartphone!

1.0 out of 5 stars """I paid good money for a gift that is of no use ..., August 26, 2014
we cannot get the dvd recorder to work. It will not read the dvd even though we ordered the one that was said was ordered with it. We've tried 3 of the discs that is said to be usable with it, and they all say the same thing " cannot read the disc."""I paid good money for a gift that is of no use to anyone, and Amazon won't take it back.

Rate and Discover Movies