I bought my husband a gift last year that I bought the warranty with it. The equipment failed, never worked once. Square Trade refunded our money in full!! They are great to deal with and I highly recommend getting protection plans from them!
Published 22 months ago by Karen C. Erdman

1.0 out of 5 stars Fraud
Do not use this service. They not only failed to honor the contract, they lost the item. For four months I have gotten nowhere with this company. It is a total fraud!
Published 5 months ago by James Coer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars This is my second time getting a warranty through Square Trade., November 27, 2012
This review is from: SquareTrade 2-Year Home AV Protection Plan ($200-250) (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Security, March 21, 2013
The warranty gives me security that the player we purchased for a Christmas present is covered in the event something goes wrong. The reviews of all the possible choices leave a little doubt as to the wisdom of a given item so the warranty made me more secure in making a purchase knowing that any needed repairs would be covered.

4.0 out of 5 stars Insurance coverage for my sound unit., March 18, 2013
I haven't had to use it, and I hope I never do. It is nice to know I have the protection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, March 18, 2013
Although I have not used the service; I believe the high cost of home electronics; everyone should buy service protection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Protection Plan, March 6, 2013
I figured it was only $20 for the warranty and I would hate for something to go wrong with my surround sound system and be out $250. Since it is an online warranty it makes it a little more convenient to use if something goes wrong.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good safety net for my Kindle Fire, February 16, 2013
I haven't had to utilize the features yet, but the protection plan gets good reviews. It's like insurance; you don't think about it until you need it

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good piece of mind, January 11, 2013
A very good piece of mind for a very reasonable price ,could not have asked for more.
A really good deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, November 27, 2012
A-Rod (Las Vegas, NV) - See all my reviews
Square Trade Rocks... they are always super nice and very easy to work with. I would highly recommend them to all my friends!

1.0 out of 5 stars Fraud, April 1, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Okay, March 19, 2014
I am rating this only because they ask me to. But I don't know why I have to rate a protection plan. But I'm glad that I have this service.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›