Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on September 27, 2015
As always a Square Trade protection plan is exceptional. This company didn't flinch and came through like a champ when I submitted a very valid claim on my defective I Phone. I've since bought their Protection Plans on numerous products including my new 4K television. Their prices are very reasonable and they have outstanding service. I couldn't recommend them more highly.
on December 30, 2015
Even though it would not work straight out of the box and was returned for refund, SquareTrade would NOT refund, you have some time after buy it to add SquareTrade warranty, so make sure everything is good before you give them your money!
on April 22, 2013
I got this plan for an electronic purchase and then about 3 weeks later they cancelled the plan on me and issued a refund.... I never even requested to cancel my plan and called them to ask what the heck was going on. They told me they couldn't help me because I cancelled the plan, which I didn't......Oh well, their loss of business and $$$$$
on February 12, 2015
SquareTrade is my choice for after-market warranty on electronics items. I've used them for years with no absolutely no problem.
If an item fails or needs replacement -- no quibbling, just "Here's the check". That is a service that is hard to beat!
on May 26, 2014
I bought their warranty and the item was returned due to malfunctioning and they returned my balanced. so I'm happy camper
FYI: they do not give all the money back
on July 27, 2014
At least I wasn't given any hassles when I had one of these on a leather office chair the arms went out on.
I go the full purchase price back on the chair within two weeks. No, they didn't refund the S&H.
on May 24, 2014
My daughter had her Iphone insured with them and it took over a month to get a replacement. Better to get Apple's own Applecare. Don't waste your money. Very few (other than Applecare) warranties are worth the cost.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 7, 2015
I purchased a "refurbished" product that only lasted a week past the return dead-line. I called the "squar-trade" representative, and I got great service out of them. It was all fixed with one phone call.
on January 3, 2014
SquareTrade is a pretty solid protection plan. They ship quickly without much fuss or hassel. They don't cover theft or loss, but they seem to cover everything else. If you're prone to breaking things, this is a good service to have!
on July 4, 2015
I bought it and really didn't need it. My printer died and Canon replaced it free of charge with an upgraded model without square trade. And without any hassle what soever. More companies should be like Canon. From now on all my printers and electronic devices will be Canon.