Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Sale

on November 1, 2014
So i signed up for the plan since it says it will cover 2-year warranty from date of purchase. I purchased my Item in August 2014 so the extended warranty will cover up until August 2016. HOWEVER, when I filed my claim today, SquareTrade says that my manufacturer's warranty is still in effect, so I should call them instead! Since I bought the product as a used one, I doubt manufacturer will cover that, and if it does, it'll cover it until August 2015 so that means SquareTrade only covers me for 1 year!!! From August 2015 to August 2016!!

So be warned! It's a scam! They should have label the plan as 1-Year protection plan after the manufacturer's warranty expires, NOT 2-Year protection plan from the day you buy the AV product!!
22 comments2 of 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 19, 2016
Have not used but it was half the price of the warranty at Nebraska Furniture Mart
on May 4, 2015
it is to my liking
on May 28, 2015
Loved it
on February 11, 2013
It just gives me peace of mind to have this protection warranty . Hope to not having to use it - but glad & worth money to have it .
11 comment2 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 4, 2015