5.0 out of 5 stars Great Protection.
Square Trade gives great protection for a fair price. They are unmatched in the insurance they offer with the exception of AppleCare. Definitely worth the money.
Published on December 23, 2012 by Billy W

3.0 out of 5 stars Not really needed
I bought this plan for a not very expensive musical instrument. The plan itself was not expensive and was easy to apply for, but in hindsight, I don't think I really needed it.
Published 9 months ago by Frances Demoretcky

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Protection., December 23, 2012
Billy W "Billy W" (Pismo Beach CA. USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SquareTrade 2-Year Musical Instruments Protection Plan ($25 - 50) (Electronics)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not really needed, March 3, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Square Trade Protection Plan, December 25, 2013
Disappointing. When I went to register online, was told it was already registered to someone else. I did get a refund of the fee, however. Thank you for that.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality protection plan for your instruments, November 20, 2013
Ketatron (Cambridge, MA) - See all my reviews
Insurance against damage, loss, theft, etc. is a good thing and has saved many people lots of money and heartache, however, the fact that it's not included in the purchase of the product means a 4-star rating.

2.0 out of 5 stars plan, November 2, 2013
Its ok I bought a kareoke machine wanted to use this plan cause it broke so quickly but they pretty much didnt do much to help

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks for the insurance...., September 15, 2013
Bought this to cover my Grandson's Blue Microphone. Covers everything and for any damage caused for any reason. Rare to find such a policy.....

4.0 out of 5 stars Extra Protection is always a good thing, August 29, 2013
when ever I buy a product if required I get square trade to enhance the usual one year protection limit. I have not had to use it due to the great products I get when I shop. However it is good to know it is there protecting my investment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price for two years, August 19, 2013
I never used to buy protection for devises but for the first time and for two years is a good deal to feel protected.

5.0 out of 5 stars first time use, August 9, 2013
will I got this so i can have a peace of mind and hoping for the best that nothing happens to my MIC. Cheers

5.0 out of 5 stars Good deal, January 21, 2013
It's a good warranty and a good value. I purchased this to cover a recorder for my daughter while she is a college.