5.0 out of 5 stars Square Trade
Purchased and used on other items and the service by square trade was easy with no hassle. I would highly recommend for products you are worried about replacing if something breaks.
Published 18 months ago by Xiufan

3.0 out of 5 stars Not geared for late delivery
Since the product has not been delivered yet that this warranty is covering... and I was forced to fill it out before the product was delivered, I am not happy paying for something I am not getting the benefit of....
Published 11 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Square Trade, January 3, 2013
This review is from: SquareTrade 2-Year Musical Instruments Protection Plan ($50-75) (Electronics)

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, October 21, 2013
After I purchased it, I tried to activate it on the ST site, but found out that it really wasn't offered for the product I bought.

5.0 out of 5 stars great easy to get cheap protection for your electronics, September 26, 2013
Square trade protection plans are a great way to temporarily insure elctronics purchased on amazon i got 2 years of coverage for my electric guitar and amp i bought and it.only cost 15$ for both.of them and im covered for 2 yrs definitely worth the price now i wont buy electronics without square trade

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea!, September 21, 2013
Wouldn't it be nice to know what you order online is protected in case something goes wrong with your product? I do! Glad we have someone out there covering our backs!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not geared for late delivery, August 17, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars not enough, July 26, 2013
I would like to know why the square trade warranty on covers $74.00. The price I paid for this machine was over $124.00 which in itself is outrageous.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Communication from Square Trade, September 18, 2013
I received the WIreless system and it works great, but have not received a peep from the protection plan folks, No email not snail mail notification. I have no way of knowing if I have coverage or not.

5.0 out of 5 stars Replaced a broken Karaoke machine with no hassles!, May 19, 2014
I was so thankful I purchased this protection plan (very unlike me to purchase something like this) for a karaoke machine that I gave as a gift to my friend's daughter. Since it was a gift for a 6 year old I figured it was highly likely it would be broken so I purchase the plan. Excellent communication, excellent service with the staff. They credited me for the faulty machine very quickly. I chose an Amazon gift card as method of replacement and I even got a few dollars more loaded on the card then I paid for the machine originally. I think they do that as an incentive to chose gift card over a check mailed out.

1.0 out of 5 stars I should call this UNPROTECTED PLAN, April 24, 2014
They make you contact the manufacturer of the product you purchased with this plan. Customer service sounded like a recording kept repeating the same instruction regardless of my question.

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT KNOW HOW TO USE, April 23, 2014
I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE THIS PROTECTION PLAN. I BOUGHT THIS, AND MY ELECTRICAL SPEAKER IS BROKEN, I TRIED TO USE IT, BUT SHIPPING FEE COST MORE THAN THE PROTECTION PLAN. SO I DECIDE NOT TO REPAIR MY SPEAKER.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›