Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

Service plan term: 2 Years|Service plan covered value: $150-$175|Change
Price:$9.33+ Free shipping

on August 9, 2010
I read the SquareTrade warranty agreement a couple of times understanding what a great coverage it would be for the MP3 players I just purchased as gifts. Listed were all kinds of examples of coverage, like, dropping it, having it fall in water etc. After reading the list of covered areas I couldn't think of any area not covered, so I bought two warranties to cover the two MP3 players. Within one week the screen cracked on one of the MP3 players and I think that it is covered. When I try to collect on the warranty, I find out that I have purchased the wrong warranty and it isn't covered. However, the company will replace the player if I send it back to them with an additional $15.00. This may not seem like a large sum but I still feel as if I have paid for the player over and over again.
on May 9, 2012
If you are buying any kind of hand held electronics you would be absolutely foolish if you do not get this policy from Square Trade. We bought a ipod touch for my grandson. It fell off the dining room table and broke the screen. I called Square Trade to report the broken IPod touch and expecting the same runaround and 100 questions that I have gotten from other companies that sell the same type of policy. Boy, was I surprised. The only questions they asked was how did it happen and what kind of damage. The service rep gave me a claim number and stated how I should send it in. She also stated I could take it to a Apple Store and have it replaced right there. She told me I would have to pay a $99.00 fee which would be refunded. I had it replaced at the Apple Store and faxed Square Trade a copy of the bill. Shortly thereafter I received a E-mail from them That I should be getting a check from them in about 10 day's covering the entire amount including tax. The service rep Natasha was fantastic in handling my claim. Again, you would be foolish not to buy this policy from Square Trade.
The check for the full amount arrived 4 days later.
on January 12, 2010
Square Trade is the best, I paid less than $10 for a 3 year warranty and was refunded my total purchase price for the item when it broke after 2.5 years. The full amount was deposited in my Paypal account within 7 days of me shipping the item back to Square Trade with their UPS shipping label that I printed out online. It could not get easier!
on January 12, 2010
My son dropped his iPod Touch in the water. I called SquareTrade and they immediately accepted, processed and approved the claim over the phone. They sent out a prepaid shipping label immediately, and as soon as they received the iPod they issued a hassle-free reimbursement.

This is my second claim with SquareTrade. The experience has been the same both times.
on September 15, 2013
I recently had to contact square trade to get refund for an mp3 player I purchased on amazon. The mp3 player quit after several months.. I was on the phone with square trade a short time, I was able to use my online account with them to track the process I described the problem. They emailed me a pre- paid shipping label with an r m a . If you are buying an item it's well worth the extra few bucks to get an extended warranty. I just purchased another mp3 player and added the square trade warranty as well on this one too. The customer service was great, the process was easy and fast. I would highly recommend them.
on October 1, 2013
I am feeling shaky about this plan. You receive an email saying "Contract is Enclosed". Then it gives you a button to "finish setting up your plan". You are presented with a screen to set up your profile and it denies you access with some sort of message indicating that a warranty is registered to the email you list! So, you call, and they are quite helpful, but can't complete your warranty plan setup until you give them the product serial no.! This is roundabout and gives one little confidence in the service that you might want.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 13, 2013
I bought this plan to go with my husbands MP3 player that I bought him for Christmas. I believe that $4.95 for two years is a good price to protect any electrical failure that may occur within that time frame. His last ipod after two or three years would no longer take a charge so you never know what may happen to your music player.
on December 10, 2011
I just purchased this warranty plan for an Apple Ipod touch 4g (White) last night. I just received my warranty paperwork via internet today. I love the fast response of documents and the accessability via phone and internet. I was able to download and/or email them a copy of my sales receipt so that a copy would be attached to my account. This is very convenient for me. Once I receive my product I can easily log in my account a provide all product information that's required. Quick, easy and no hassle. It seems like the right choice to make. However, the full outcome is yet to be discovered. Only time will tell if and when you have to file a claim. I hope it never has to come to that but you never know. SquareTrade 2-Year Accident Protection + Warranty (MP3 Players $100-125)
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 15, 2013
I had trouble getting this protection plan started or finding it until I read on the plan order it says its in your email to start the protection plan!? well I finally found it in my email and put all the info needed to start the protection plan working for 2 yrs! I think its a definite buy in case the mp3 player isn't at all what it states online!!!
on June 7, 2014
Had to use this today...it was easy to use and the refund was there as soon as fed ex scanned the box. Awesome. The only thing I didn't like is that it does quite cover the cost of a new one. but still good protection