Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Service plan term: 2 Years|Service plan covered value: $1-$50|Change
Price:$3.92+ Free shipping

on October 27, 2013
I bought this plan for an mp3 player. The player turned out to be a loser, hence I don't use it. The plan became a waste of money.

I suggest that you find someone who has the device you want to protect and see if it's worth the warranty before buying the pair.
on February 5, 2014
This protection plan really came in handy when my Sansa Clip MP3 mysteriously stopped working overnight. Squaretrade representatives were very helpful in assisting me as I filed a claim, and quickly refunded me my purchase price for the Sansa Clip
on September 23, 2013
I took out this plan to cover an MP£ I purchased recently. It was emailed to me in minutes and with a good follow up too. For the sake of a couple of dollars it is good value for a period of two years cover which includes a full replacement in case of malfunction.
on November 30, 2014
They were helpful when I was having problems with the "SANS" player. The problem was mostly defects in the players on/off button. The player was still under warranty at time the problem occurred.
on October 12, 2011
I have never had an easier experiance with a warrenty company. Part of me was unsure what to expect since they had such a great price for there warrenty. I mean 2yr full warrenty on a product I bought off Ebay. And it was under $40. I would recomend them to anyone, actually I alredy have. They don't just do warrenties for Ebay iteams, We got a warrenty for a new Laptop we bought from Office Depot, If we bought the store warrenty it would have been over $100. If you don't believe me look it up, just google Square Trade Warrenties. They are awesome and I will continue to use them!
on March 14, 2014
It was a worthless Mp3... No need for a protection plan for something you would rather give to a five year old. Donʻt bother. It did not protect me from a crappy product, only if the crappy product broke. I spent $ protecting a product I wish would break so I could throw it away without guilt.
on July 10, 2013
I bought an item that was refurbished. Well if something may go wrong with it, they will replace it every time something goes wrong with it. Its that simple, it was worth the 4$ and cents to insure it. 2 years %#@#$#$ yeh, why not, I 'd be crazy not to, feel me? Thought so.
on December 13, 2013
Complete waste of money. They told me to deal with the manufacturer. Then they said they would reimburse me but that's it. They warranty is no good after one use. So if they send you another lemon you are out of luck.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 23, 2013
believe me when I tell you, this the third warranty I've had and had aboslutely no problems at all with this company.There are in my opion a must have for sansa-disk mp-3 players and the like.There people are extremely polite,curteous,and helpful.That's just the facts,I give them a 6 star rating!!!!
on September 19, 2013
I bought this in case my mp3 broke. When it did, this protection plan would not cover it because it wasn't a factory error. So I wasted the extra couple dollars on this and had to buy a new mp3 player.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse