5.0 out of 5 stars Square trade
Published on May 9, 2012 by wak

1.0 out of 5 stars Clarity in what is being purchsed would help.
Published on August 9, 2010 by Judith A. Yager

1.0 out of 5 stars Clarity in what is being purchsed would help., August 9, 2010
Judith A. Yager (Yuma, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
I read the SquareTrade warranty agreement a couple of times understanding what a great coverage it would be for the MP3 players I just purchased as gifts. Listed were all kinds of examples of coverage, like, dropping it, having it fall in water etc. After reading the list of covered areas I couldn't think of any area not covered, so I bought two warranties to cover the two MP3 players. Within one week the screen cracked on one of the MP3 players and I think that it is covered. When I try to collect on the warranty, I find out that I have purchased the wrong warranty and it isn't covered. However, the company will replace the player if I send it back to them with an additional $15.00. This may not seem like a large sum but I still feel as if I have paid for the player over and over again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Square trade, May 9, 2012
If you are buying any kind of hand held electronics you would be absolutely foolish if you do not get this policy from Square Trade. We bought a ipod touch for my grandson. It fell off the dining room table and broke the screen. I called Square Trade to report the broken IPod touch and expecting the same runaround and 100 questions that I have gotten from other companies that sell the same type of policy. Boy, was I surprised. The only questions they asked was how did it happen and what kind of damage. The service rep gave me a claim number and stated how I should send it in. She also stated I could take it to a Apple Store and have it replaced right there. She told me I would have to pay a $99.00 fee which would be refunded. I had it replaced at the Apple Store and faxed Square Trade a copy of the bill. Shortly thereafter I received a E-mail from them That I should be getting a check from them in about 10 day's covering the entire amount including tax. The service rep Natasha was fantastic in handling my claim. Again, you would be foolish not to buy this policy from Square Trade.
The check for the full amount arrived 4 days later.

5.0 out of 5 stars Square Trade MP3 warranty, January 12, 2010
This review is from: SquareTrade 2-Year MP3 Protection Plan ($125-150) (Electronics)
Square Trade is the best, I paid less than $10 for a 3 year warranty and was refunded my total purchase price for the item when it broke after 2.5 years. The full amount was deposited in my Paypal account within 7 days of me shipping the item back to Square Trade with their UPS shipping label that I printed out online. It could not get easier!

5.0 out of 5 stars SquareTrade is Awesome, January 12, 2010
Kelly (San Antonio, TX USA) - See all my reviews
My son dropped his iPod Touch in the water. I called SquareTrade and they immediately accepted, processed and approved the claim over the phone. They sent out a prepaid shipping label immediately, and as soon as they received the iPod they issued a hassle-free reimbursement.

This is my second claim with SquareTrade. The experience has been the same both times.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wish there was a 0 rating!, April 7, 2013
purchased the warranty for my son's IPOD, and he recently dropped it......drops are not covered. Wish that was stated before I purchased the warranty. VERY misleading as a previous poster said!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for accidents or drops, December 26, 2011
This warranty does not cover accidents or drops. So if it is for a kid get the upgraded spills / accidents warranty.

Was a little misleading as many of the user reviews listed are for drops etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Square Trade Warenties are Great!!!, October 12, 2011
Michelle Sheilds (Cobbs Creek, VA, US) - See all my reviews
I have never had an easier experiance with a warrenty company. Part of me was unsure what to expect since they had such a great price for there warrenty. I mean 2yr full warrenty on a product I bought off Ebay. And it was under $40. I would recomend them to anyone, actually I alredy have. They don't just do warrenties for Ebay iteams, We got a warrenty for a new Laptop we bought from Office Depot, If we bought the store warrenty it would have been over $100. If you don't believe me look it up, just google Square Trade Warrenties. They are awesome and I will continue to use them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, quick and easy to do., October 8, 2009
I purchased this warranty for a used Archos 605 MP3/MP4 player. I figured that since I was purchasing this item "used", it might be worth the extra money for a warranty. As it turns out, it definitely was well worth it. Several months after my purchase, I noticed that the battery in my player was not holding a charge like it should. I contaced Squaretrade on-line, filed my claim, and within 2 days, received an email with a return shipping label (FREE!!). They decided to refund 100% of my money as soon as I returned the defective item. Within about 1 week of filing the original claim, Squaretrade refunded 100% of the cost of my Archos player to me via paypal. I would highly recommend purchasing an extended warranty for your electronics equipment with Squaretrade. When I replace my Archos, I will get another warranty for it. The other thing about going through Squaretrade--it is easy and uncomplicated to purchase a warranty from them, and just as easy to file a claim if you have a problem!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Warranty, November 17, 2009
Oscar A. Nunez (Los Angles, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I bought warranty with Square Trade and my Zune broke about 2 weeks ago i logged in to my square trade to report it and they emailed me the shipping label so i paid no shipping. They also send you an email of step by step whats happening to your product. I sent it in and got my money back + the free shipping which was great. it did not take long for the whole process not more than 5 business days.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT SERVICE!, December 1, 2009
I had a claim for a Sony MP3 player that would not hold a charge any longer after less than a years usage. The claim was handled quickly and without any problems/hassles whatsoever. It's nice to know that someone still knows the meaning of the word "customer service"!
You can't beat their price on warranties and believe me you wont be dissappointed with their service.