Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: SquareTrade 2-Year Watch Protection Plan ($50-75)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on March 1, 2014
I am happy that this is available for the Stuhrling watch that I had purchased for a friend! You can't beat the price and most of all, you cannot describe the comfort of knowing that a fine piece of workmanship is to a degree, insured! That feeling is, in a word: Priceless!
on November 25, 2013
I am currently deployed to Afghanistan right now and I can not set up my protection plan because I am not using US internet. I don't think this is right. Just because I don't have US internet, I cant set up my protection plan.
on March 24, 2015
Don't purchase this warranty!! They have apparently gone out of business. I have been trying to reach them for a warranty repair and they have not responded to any of my emails and their phone number is no longer in service!!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 5, 2013
This is a great add on to my watch i bought, haven't really had the chance to use the plan yet but i have it and it was a cheep price and its there in case something does happen!
on December 26, 2013
Very user friendly site. Keeps track of all your info needed for a claim. Haven't had to use it yet but I'm sure if I do it will be no issue at all!
on February 27, 2014
always a great peace of mind for electronics. They are courteous and very fast to resolve issues on a product.
on May 8, 2015
program stood behind issue I had with watch
on July 25, 2013
Square Trade 2-Year Watch Protection Plan ($50-75)
It is a good plan. I believe you should protect all your property.
You just don't know when Mother Nature will sneak up on you.
on June 9, 2016
thanks
Hopefully I will never have to use it, but I have it just in case. It looks good on paper and I have not had a bad experience with them, Amazon or Stuhrling.