Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on March 1, 2014
I am happy that this is available for the Stuhrling watch that I had purchased for a friend! You can't beat the price and most of all, you cannot describe the comfort of knowing that a fine piece of workmanship is to a degree, insured! That feeling is, in a word: Priceless!
on November 25, 2013
I am currently deployed to Afghanistan right now and I can not set up my protection plan because I am not using US internet. I don't think this is right. Just because I don't have US internet, I cant set up my protection plan.
on August 5, 2013
This is a great add on to my watch i bought, haven't really had the chance to use the plan yet but i have it and it was a cheep price and its there in case something does happen!
on December 26, 2013
Very user friendly site. Keeps track of all your info needed for a claim. Haven't had to use it yet but I'm sure if I do it will be no issue at all!
on February 27, 2014
always a great peace of mind for electronics. They are courteous and very fast to resolve issues on a product.
on March 24, 2015
Don't purchase this warranty!! They have apparently gone out of business. I have been trying to reach them for a warranty repair and they have not responded to any of my emails and their phone number is no longer in service!!
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 8, 2015
program stood behind issue I had with watch
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 25, 2013
Square Trade 2-Year Watch Protection Plan ($50-75)
It is a good plan. I believe you should protect all your property.
You just don't know when Mother Nature will sneak up on you.
0Comment2 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
Hopefully I will never have to use it, but I have it just in case. It looks good on paper and I have not had a bad experience with them, Amazon or Stuhrling.
on February 27, 2014
Have not used it yet, hopefully not. The watch which I bought it for was given as a gift and the recipient is very happy with it.