4.0 out of 5 stars good plan
i expect thet my watch doesn't brake sooner but if that happen luckily i have SquareTrade Protection Plan :) :)
Published 9 months ago by Carlos A.

3.0 out of 5 stars ?????
Not much of a review, more of a positive statement. I am unable to rate this unless the need arises for me to do so, which I hope it never does. But I like that Amazon has a protection plan option for purchase for items I would normally by a protection plan for at store.
Published 9 months ago by Annie Kamp

1.0 out of 5 stars SquareTrade watch warranty, February 26, 2014
This review is from: SquareTrade 2-Year Watch Protection Plan (Below $50) (Watch)
According to a SquareTrade supervisor, their watch warranty plan covers manufacturer defects and normal wear WITH THE FOLLOWING EXCLUSIONS:

Movement failure
Crystal scratches or breaks
Case or bezel damage
Broken watchbands
Broken stem or crown
Broken clasps
Water damage to water resistant watches

IOW, their watch plan doesn't cover watches.

4.0 out of 5 stars good plan, January 15, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars ?????, January 10, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy with his new watch., September 14, 2013
My husband is very happy with the watch. He did go to the jewelry store and had two links taken out of the watch band. The sales people told him that his watch was a nice quality piece!