Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on February 26, 2014
According to a SquareTrade supervisor, their watch warranty plan covers manufacturer defects and normal wear WITH THE FOLLOWING EXCLUSIONS:

Movement failure
Crystal scratches or breaks
Case or bezel damage
Broken watchbands
Broken stem or crown
Broken clasps
Water damage to water resistant watches

IOW, their watch plan doesn't cover watches.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon January 10, 2014
Not much of a review, more of a positive statement. I am unable to rate this unless the need arises for me to do so, which I hope it never does. But I like that Amazon has a protection plan option for purchase for items I would normally by a protection plan for at store.
on January 15, 2014
i expect thet my watch doesn't brake sooner but if that happen luckily i have SquareTrade Protection Plan :) :)
on September 14, 2013
My husband is very happy with the watch. He did go to the jewelry store and had two links taken out of the watch band. The sales people told him that his watch was a nice quality piece!
on June 16, 2015