Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: SquareTrade 2-Year Watch Protection Plan (Below $50)
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

VINE VOICEon January 10, 2014
Not much of a review, more of a positive statement. I am unable to rate this unless the need arises for me to do so, which I hope it never does. But I like that Amazon has a protection plan option for purchase for items I would normally by a protection plan for at store.
on February 26, 2014
According to a SquareTrade supervisor, their watch warranty plan covers manufacturer defects and normal wear WITH THE FOLLOWING EXCLUSIONS:

Movement failure
Crystal scratches or breaks
Case or bezel damage
Broken watchbands
Broken stem or crown
Broken clasps
Water damage to water resistant watches

IOW, their watch plan doesn't cover watches.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 15, 2014
i expect thet my watch doesn't brake sooner but if that happen luckily i have SquareTrade Protection Plan :) :)
on September 14, 2013
My husband is very happy with the watch. He did go to the jewelry store and had two links taken out of the watch band. The sales people told him that his watch was a nice quality piece!
on June 16, 2015