5.0 out of 5 stars Great product but don't purchase on Amazon
Published on June 26, 2010 by Divine

1.0 out of 5 stars They will not honor their warranty
My niece spilled a soda on my ipod touch. Good thing I had insurance, right? NO! If I had lied and told them that the incident had occurred after 30 days it would have been covered. By telling them the truth of when the incident occurred, I was denied. They only cover the ipod for incidents occuring after 30 days. BOGUS!!!
Published on July 20, 2010 by M. Matthews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product but don't purchase on Amazon, June 26, 2010
I give Square Trade extended warranties a resounding five stars.....HOWEVER - you can save lots of money by going directly to their website and getting your warranty there. You can get the same 3 year extended warranty with accident protection for new items, but there are always coupons floating out on the 'net (google square trade coupons)...which can save you between 20-40%. I was able to get this item directly from Square Trade for $38 and change for an IPod Touch screen. Amazon charges $[...] which is the normal price, but you cannot use the 20-40% off coupons on here. Save a few bucks - buy your item from Amazon, and then go to [...] and buy your extended warranty separately.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick, easy, no hassle claims process, March 25, 2010
DJH "dj" (San Antonio, TX, USA) - See all my reviews
My daughter took her iPod touch to school in her backpack and a friend threw her backpack, breaking the iPod screen. The iPod also would no longer turn on. Thankfully I had an ADH warranty on it. This was my first claim to make with SquareTrade so, even though I had heard great things about them I was worried they would deny my claim. After only a few questions and a day they approved my claim. I sent the iPod in and they put the difference from the deductible into my paypal account.

I also have ADH on 2 iPhones, my other daughter's iPod, and my plasma TV. For items that can break easily or that you want to last longer than the manufacturer's warranty I can't imagine a better investment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Warrenty Program, February 4, 2010
A. Nye (Akron, Ohio United States) - See all my reviews
Squaretrade warrenties are more than worth what you pay for them. They are reasonable and have excellent customer service to back them up. I got one for an older ipod classic, it died, and they gave me my shipping label to send it out and I got a full refund of what I had paid for it. I bought a new one and got another warrenty through them because they were hassle free and effective! Would recommend to anyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ipod SquareTrade experience, March 18, 2010
This review is from: SquareTrade 3-Year MP3 Accident Protection Plan ($125-150) (Electronics)
I have to admit I was skeptical when I bought this warranty a WHILE back.I thought I was throwing away 20 bucks. Now, as it turns out, I have had to use it and I am MOST pleased with the handling and payout on the claim. The whole overall process was pretty simple and they kept me informed of each step. I had almost enough (I had to throw in 4 bucks) to replace my daughter's iPod Nano with an iPod Touch. Not only replacement but an upgrade to a new model with very little to almost no hassle! I am going to put another SquareTrade warranty on her new iPod Touch. This outfit is for real and they care about their customers. I am buying all my warranties on my electronics from SquareTrade from now on and telling all my friends too! Thanks SquareTrade!
Chris Bodiford

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Service, April 27, 2010
F. Lambert (Northern CA, USA) - See all my reviews
Been using Squaretrade for years and I'm very happy with the quality of the service. The price of the service is very good. I have made a few claims and every time they are handled quickly and professionally with all of my claims being processed in less than 5 days. I would recommend Squaretrade to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Square Trade, March 18, 2010
Bob Berger (near Flint, MI) - See all my reviews
Square Trade ROCKS!
My iPod stopped taking a charge and the battery can't be changed. I had a cheap warrenty plan with Square Trade and they paid me the same amount I paid for the item. Now I can buy another iPod or just take my money and walk.
Thank you Square Trade!
Bob

5.0 out of 5 stars Square Trade Warranty, April 27, 2010
Joyce Downing (Gatlinburg, TN USA) - See all my reviews
I bought a Square Trade Warranty for a MP3/MP4 Video Player that I purchased on e-bay. The MP3/MP4 Player stopped working within a month. I called Square Trade and reported that the unit wasn't working. I was instructed to send the unit in to be evaluated and it would either be repaired or my money refunded that I paid for the MP3/MP4 Player. Square Trade could not repair the unit and the purchase price of the MP3/MP4 Player was refunded back to my Paypal account. I highly recommend Square Trade. They definitely give you the protection that they advertise.

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly easy security!, February 4, 2010
M. Garcia "pitbullmedia" (Blakeslee, Pennsylvania United States) - See all my reviews
I bought this warranty on a refurbished item with no manufacturers warranty left. I had my doubts, especially at the price, figuring it would turn into a complicated or annoying pain if I ever needed it. I was very wrong. I needed it within just a couple of months of purchase, and I had no trouble having my claim resolved to my complete satisfaction, quickly and without any hassle at all. If the need arrises, I would buy coverage from Square Trade again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Square Trade takes the fear out of buying an extended warranty., March 19, 2010
Let me get this out of the way with some facts about my Squaretrade warranties (I have been purchasing for over 4 years):

-> Number of currently active warranty contracts I have with Square Trade: 17
-> Number of claims filed with Square Trade: 12 (5 of which were iPhone related)
-> Number of those claims that Square Trade approved and paid out: 12 (100%)
-> Number of those claims for items accidentally broken/dropped: 4 (All were paid out)
-> Problems I've had filing and receiving payout: ZERO, ZILCH, NADA, NONE

If you value your items, especially electronic ones that are really expensive; (iPhone = really expensive to replace), laptops, iPods, MP3 players, LCD TV's, Video Game Consoles, etc... I am 100% confident that Square Trade has got me covered.

Before I used to buy extended warranties from CompUSA, Apple Care, AT&T, Best Buy, Sears, Circuit City, you name it!! After spending hard earned $$$$$$ to protect my items from these retailers you'd think that they would provide hassle free service when replacing your items. But sadly no that is not the case. Every single one of those mentioned above I have done a claim or two and for every one, I have been hassled, jerked around, questioned, doubted, and even worse, REJECTED on my claims that they PROMISED to give me if something happened.

HANDS DOWN, SQUARE TRADE IS THE MOST HASSLE FREE EXTENDED WARRANTY COMPANY I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED.

The stats above are all true. I have never had a single hassle with a claim. Pretty much 100% of the process is done online; warranty purchase, tracking, claims, and even canceling a warranty. If you're not comfortable with that, even their customer service is top-notch. Worried about pricing? Square Trade FREQUENTLY provides coupons via email to get discounts on their ALREADY LOW prices!!

Square Trade is my ONE STOP warranty company. The items that I've mentioned that are covered by them come from a huge list of stores; Amazon, eBay, Best Buy, Apple Store, AT&T, Sears, Gamestop, and so on. As long as you can provide a receipt (electronically too!) you can have it covered. Also recently Square Trade made it even easier by giving customers the option of sending receipts via email instead of fax.

I'm sorry if I'm sounding like a salesman, but I love Square Trade that much!! I can go on and on about how easy they are to deal with, their affordable prices, streamlined claims, and great customer service. You have nothing to worry about here. Nobody wants anything they buy to break (except the iPhone, they seem to ALWAYS break, accidental or not!) but the piece of mind you experience when doing that first claim with them will turn you into a believer as well.

Honestly, give it a try!! What do you have to lose? You can even cancel your warranty and get a full refund if you don't think you want it (within the time policy of course). I even cover gifts I bought for friends and family. If you're like me, you care about your stuff and don't have wads of $$$$$$ to just replace things like candy, then you owe it to yourself to give Square Trade a try. I hope they make you a believer as well.

P.S. Oh did I mention that Square Trade is a MUST BUY, if you own an iPhone???? Just thought I'd mention. >_<

5.0 out of 5 stars Product has no comparison, March 16, 2010
Jeffrey Kurtz-lendner (Hollywood, FL, United States) - See all my reviews
I don't know how anyone could create a better product. Not only is the price far more competitive than any similar warranty service, when i actually had a claim the speed of approving and fulfilling it was outstanding. Within a day of submitting my claim I was given a prepaid label to ship the item to them. Within one day of receiving it they approved the claim and within three more days I was granted a payment directly to my paypal account. With this kind of service I don't know how competitors are going to stay in the market.