1,771 Reviews
 (1,354)

5.0 out of 5 stars Kodak M1033 Digital Camera
I bought a Kodak M1033 digital camera on eBay and decided it would be a good idea to take a warranty on it thru Square Trade as I use the camera for my eBay auctions to attach pictures. I bought this camera about 8 months ago. I have another couple of warranties with Square Trade and haven't had to use any of them until now. As with most electronics, they sometimes break...
Published on April 20, 2010 by J. R. Guidry

3.0 out of 5 stars Squaretrade Warranty
I purchased the squaretrade 2 year warranty for my camera purchased on E bay. The camera mal functioned after one year and square trade fixed the camera with out a problem. Afer many, many and I mean many photos taken the camera it mal functioned again, I called squaretrade to have it repaired again under the warranty, but they refused stating the cost of the repair...
Published on May 13, 2010 by George A. Annarella

‹ Previous | 154 55 56178 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars protection plan, September 20, 2013
ken (HENDERSON, NV, United States) - See all my reviews
Haven't used this plan yet, so I can't comment on how good the plan is. At first glance, it appears to be a very good accident plan for your electronic equipment. But the true test is going to be when we have to use it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Protection Plan, September 19, 2013
Grimjaw (Georgia, USA) - See all my reviews
I purchased this plan for a replacement camera after I lost the original camera two months after I bought it. I'm not sure it the plan would pay for a lost camera, but I don't want to have to buy yet another camera if this one fails to be water tight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Product Protection, September 19, 2013
Great job as usual. I had a claim and SquareTrade resolve the issue with no hassle. Thank you! Customer for life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quickly answered questions and processed claim. Paid claim very quickly, September 18, 2013
I am a active person and like to take photos with a small digital camera. After dropping a camera and buying another then getting it wet in an overturned canoe I purchased another camera on Amozon and was offered a SquareTrade deal. I took it and another person taking photos of me dropped the camera. I am sure glad I purchased the policy. I purchased another camera and another SquareTrade policy. Hope I don't need to use it but I know if I do I will get quick service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Necessity, September 16, 2013
My camera bug spouse needs the protection of his beautiful new camera. He takes it almost everywhere. Thank you very much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use!, September 14, 2013
Camera broke and fast and easy replacement instructions
came within 24 hours. Super easy to use and really convenient too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Protected if needed., September 13, 2013
My camera is safe. take excellent care of all my cameras,, and now I feel relieved that they are protected...

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Deal Around, September 13, 2013
Have been buying Square Trade warranty's for several years and think they are the best deal around....and the staff are the best to deal with, should you ever have a problem. Anyone can sell you a warranty, but it is service after the sale that really counts and these people deliver better than anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Fast Processing, Well Worth the Money, September 11, 2013
I have broken three cameras in three years. On the last two cameras I had squaretrade accident warranties. All three broke because of accidental lens damage. One of them broke because it accidentally turned on when it was in my purse and the lens jammed and the other one broke because I was holding it in my hand at a sports game and the ball hit the lens. Both times all I needed to do was log on to the squaretrade website and log my claim and less than 24 hours later I would receive a shipping label. A few hours after I submitted my package to UPS squaretrade had already issued my Amazon gift card payment! I will never again buy cameras without their accident plans because I am the worst when it comes to cameras and they make it so easy to get my money back. I rarely write reviews but I recommend their warranties to everyone I know who still has digital cameras!

5.0 out of 5 stars product warranty on Kodak, September 11, 2013
Kodak makes great products. This was an underwater camera that stopped working. SquareTrade covered it for a reasonable price to be fixed or value replaced. SquareTrade has been a wonderful place to get extra piece of mind when you choose to buy items and add their coverage.

‹ Previous | 154 55 56178 | Next ›