1,685 Reviews
 (1,297)

5.0 out of 5 stars Kodak M1033 Digital Camera
I bought a Kodak M1033 digital camera on eBay and decided it would be a good idea to take a warranty on it thru Square Trade as I use the camera for my eBay auctions to attach pictures. I bought this camera about 8 months ago. I have another couple of warranties with Square Trade and haven't had to use any of them until now. As with most electronics, they sometimes break...
Published on April 20, 2010 by J. R. Guidry

3.0 out of 5 stars Squaretrade Warranty
I purchased the squaretrade 2 year warranty for my camera purchased on E bay. The camera mal functioned after one year and square trade fixed the camera with out a problem. Afer many, many and I mean many photos taken the camera it mal functioned again, I called squaretrade to have it repaired again under the warranty, but they refused stating the cost of the repair...
Published on May 13, 2010 by George A. Annarella

‹ Previous | 154 55 56169 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Canon Insurance, August 17, 2013
Roger Ruchti (Elk Grove Village, Il.) - See all my reviews
Got the insurance but so far have not opened it on my computer. A little slow, but got information within one day.

4.0 out of 5 stars okay, August 16, 2013
You have to go on line to register the product with them and and they need a copy of the receipt but amazon doesn't give you one in your order so you than have to call and give them the order number to keep on file.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable and fast., August 15, 2013
Very quick and professional handling of my camera problem - from initial response to final resolution. I really couldn't have wanted or expected any better service than I received. These folks are top notch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Company, August 15, 2013
I love SquareTrade. I get them with every possible product I can and they have always done me right and always been prompt and courteous about doing so.

3.0 out of 5 stars This policy is just okay, August 15, 2013
It doesn't cover the replacement cost of the camera if it becomes necessary. I hope I will never need it because it will only pay a fraction of the replacement cost

5.0 out of 5 stars Broken Digital Camera, August 15, 2013
I had put a warranty on our grandson's Christmas camera in 2011.

During a summer visit to our home, his camera lens "stuck" in the magnified mode and the camera would no longer turn off and on.

My husband and grandson took the camera to Best Buy to ask some questions. They told us the camera could not be fixed. When they came home, I told them I had a warranty on the camera and got the paper work. I filed a claim, later that day. By 7 p.m., after the claim was filed, I had the camera to UPS and on the way to be returned.

We immediately went to Best Buy, to buy him a new camera. He was going home, in two days and four days after going home, he was going to Cancun with his family. He loves to take photos and I did not want him to go on this trip, without a camera. The new camera cost us $20 more than our claim would be and was a much better camera.

On 12 August, a week and 2 work days later, the claim check was received by me. How can anyone ask for any better service than this?

A Square Trade warranty was put on the new camera, after it was purchased.

Thank you for the GREAT service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Square Trade Warranty, August 15, 2013
I purchased a waterproof camera and bought the Square Trade warranty. I don't normally buy warranties but because I would travel with the camera I decided it might be worth it. A year later a small plastic part that holds the batteries in place broke. I went online to Square Trade and had my full refund with VERY minimal effort on my part. I will buy their warranties again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Warranty, Excellent Customer service, August 14, 2013
I bought my first digital camera and wanted to make sure that it is protected. Bought three-year warranty with Square Trade for reasonable price. When my camera blacked out with the zoom lens frozen, my heart dropped. I checked and found that my warranty would expire in 3-months. I called. It was great. They had me check to see if they could unstick it. They couldn't and realized that best is to pay it rather than fix it.

I am a happy camper. Easy peasy. They gave me choices on how to refund the money. They sent me a label to send my camera back to them. And I got the money via Amazon and I would not hesitate to buy another warranty from them. They came through with flying colors. I recommend them highly. A very reputable company and their customer service staff are very helpful and friendly.

5.0 out of 5 stars 2nd to none, August 14, 2013
Since my first purchase, I have nothing but good things to say about square trade. The website makes purchasing a plan easy, filing claims is a breeze and customer service is amazing. I will never purchase an accidental plan elsewhere. Square Trade is reliable and extremely fast. I have had two devices with accidental damage in the past and square trade helped me. Don't waste time and money with other companies.

5.0 out of 5 stars value, August 11, 2013
This is a good value for the cost. Very happy with this purchase to go with my husbands Canon camera.

‹ Previous | 154 55 56169 | Next ›