5.0 out of 5 stars I was amazed they didnt try to wriggle out of this waranty.....
I bought their warranty as I had a bought a new to the market digital camera on ebay, and after 2 yrs and 8 months of a 3yr waranty I thought it was a lost cause, when my camera failed on vacation in China, and I had to buy another while away, ( which got stolen before I could insure it....go figure). But I contacted Square Trade on my return and to my amazement they...
Published on October 30, 2009 by James Ralph Eccles

1.0 out of 5 stars TRASH -- Feels like bait & switch
SquareTrade refused to fix my camera. The lens mounting ring separated from the camera body. Admittedly this is an odd failure. Perhaps some adhesive or screw failed. Anyway there is not a scratch, dent or otherwise on the camera nor the now dangling lens.
My "warranty" was supposed to cover mechanical failure. When I submitted my claim I was informed...
Published 22 months ago by RobertaM

‹ Previous | 114 15 1638 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars just in case i need it down the road, June 9, 2013
Bodiac Zodiac (Richmond, Virginia) - See all my reviews
knowing how careless that I am from time to time, I would be a fool not to purchase one of these. this warranty will be there if I should need it during my contract or life of the camera. the price that was charged is definitely worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very efficient, June 9, 2013
I felt better getting an extended warranty for the first two years for my new Olympus camera . I hope I never have to use it but the delivery was prompt and from I read on the reviews, it seems to be a pretty easy process if I do.

4.0 out of 5 stars SquareTrade 3-Year Camera Protection Plan, June 8, 2013
Amazon Customer (Greenville, SC USA) - See all my reviews
Great plan for active people who get out in the rough and get those pix no one else can take,

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal, June 7, 2013
Purchased this protection plan for my Canon digital camera.
After checking other protection plans, I am very happy with the deal.

4.0 out of 5 stars Thankfully, haven't used it (yet), June 5, 2013
It's hard to rate something you haven't used. Hopefully I won't have to use it. The price was reasonable though, so that's something worth being happy about.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked like a charm...., May 15, 2013
I bought a Sony video camera 3 years ago in may of 2010 and bought the Square Trade extended warranty. Last October, while on vacation, the electronic focus on the camera died. I got in touch with ST and was given all the necessary instructions to get the camera back to them. However, due to unforeseen circumstances, I did not get the camera sent at that time. Fast forward to the end of April this year, and I realized I had never sent the camera back to them, so I called to see what I needed to do. The person I spoke with, and for that matter anytime I talked with somebody at ST, were always helpful. I sent the camera back the first of May and within 5 days of delivery back to ST, I was given a full refund of my original purchase price. I know I cannot speak for anybody else, but my experience with ST was professional and what one would expect out of an extended warranty. My experience was very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Peace of Mind is worth the price., May 12, 2013
P. Karsten (In a cardboard box with Internet.) - See all my reviews
I feel for a camera of the quality I purchased that this provides a little extra peace of mind. Looks like it is easy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, as Usual!, May 2, 2013
I have a number of SquareTrade warranties. They have always been great to deal with. I have only once had a claim and it went so smoothly that I must always recommend SquareTrade to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love SQ!, April 20, 2013
EddieE (GeecheeLand) - See all my reviews
Square Trade has already worked for me once with a phone, unfortunately it went defective. Square Trade acted super fast and actually refunded me the entire cost WHILE the package was still in route to them. This is an exceptional company, thus I purchased a camera Square Trade and plan on purchasing another due to the way I was treated over the defective cell, hands down this is THE company for peace of mind on expensive electronics you may buy. I highly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good feeling of security when I'm in rough terrain, April 19, 2013
Don't know how good this warranty is since I've never had to use it. But I always buy the extended warranty with a new camera. I recommend it.

‹ Previous | 114 15 1638 | Next ›