5.0 out of 5 stars I was amazed they didnt try to wriggle out of this waranty.....
I bought their warranty as I had a bought a new to the market digital camera on ebay, and after 2 yrs and 8 months of a 3yr waranty I thought it was a lost cause, when my camera failed on vacation in China, and I had to buy another while away, ( which got stolen before I could insure it....go figure). But I contacted Square Trade on my return and to my amazement they...
Published on October 30, 2009 by James Ralph Eccles

1.0 out of 5 stars TRASH -- Feels like bait & switch
SquareTrade refused to fix my camera. The lens mounting ring separated from the camera body. Admittedly this is an odd failure. Perhaps some adhesive or screw failed. Anyway there is not a scratch, dent or otherwise on the camera nor the now dangling lens.
My "warranty" was supposed to cover mechanical failure. When I submitted my claim I was informed...
Published on December 6, 2012 by RobertaM

‹ Previous | 114 15 1639 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars New to me, June 26, 2013
mark j. zamora (yucaipa, california United States) - See all my reviews
This protection plan is very new to me. I'm glad I purchased it and I hope I won't have to use it any time soon, but I'm glad it's there should I need it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Problem was eventually fixed, June 26, 2013
This review is from: SquareTrade 3-Year Camera Protection Plan ($150-$175) (Electronics)
It took some back and forth but eventually my warranty was honored. Hopefully next time will be less of a pain. Everyone makes mistakes, but when it comes to business it all depends on how those mistakes are resolved. In summary, if an issue like I experienced happens again I won't be purchasing Squaretrade protection in the future, but until then they have my business.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, but not quite what I wanted, June 25, 2013
R. M. Witt "roxannewitt" (Cincinnati, OH United States) - See all my reviews
I actually cancelled this warranty and went to their website and bought "oops, I'm an idiot, and I just dropped my camera in the pool" coverage too. I haven't had any problems so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars really do not know.., June 22, 2013
first time user. hope I never have to use it and find out if it's good or not. I think the price is fair and the coverage that is offered great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sounds Good !, June 22, 2013
Seems like good coverage for the cost. Don't usually insure items in this price range, but this ratio seems fine.Thank you..
Harry Hilton

5.0 out of 5 stars my camera died, no hassle at all on my claim, June 21, 2013
My digital camera died, they gave me no hassle, sent me a return label UPS 2day air, as soon as the package was track able at UPS, I had an amazon gift card in my email for the original purchase amount. I about fell over. I hate warranties and theirhassle and scams. I generally dont buy them. I couldnt believe this was was so hassle free.

5.0 out of 5 stars Protection Plan, June 19, 2013
Plan provides both value and protection in case of theft or loss. The cost is very minimal via the protection provided.

5.0 out of 5 stars I was pleased they offered a protection plan, June 12, 2013
I was grateful they offered a protection plan with our camera purchase. I haven't had to use it so I can't really tell how they work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Protection, June 11, 2013
Good backup to the warranty. Things happen and this is good insurance. Would recommend this to others. Cheap for the coverage.

5.0 out of 5 stars just in case i need it down the road, June 9, 2013
Bodiac Zodiac (Richmond, Virginia) - See all my reviews
knowing how careless that I am from time to time, I would be a fool not to purchase one of these. this warranty will be there if I should need it during my contract or life of the camera. the price that was charged is definitely worth it.

‹ Previous | 114 15 1639 | Next ›