5.0 out of 5 stars I was amazed they didnt try to wriggle out of this waranty.....
I bought their warranty as I had a bought a new to the market digital camera on ebay, and after 2 yrs and 8 months of a 3yr waranty I thought it was a lost cause, when my camera failed on vacation in China, and I had to buy another while away, ( which got stolen before I could insure it....go figure). But I contacted Square Trade on my return and to my amazement they...
Published on October 30, 2009 by James Ralph Eccles

1.0 out of 5 stars TRASH -- Feels like bait & switch
SquareTrade refused to fix my camera. The lens mounting ring separated from the camera body. Admittedly this is an odd failure. Perhaps some adhesive or screw failed. Anyway there is not a scratch, dent or otherwise on the camera nor the now dangling lens.
My "warranty" was supposed to cover mechanical failure. When I submitted my claim I was informed...
Published 19 months ago by RobertaM

‹ Previous | 1 2 338 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars This "Too good to be true," is Too good to be true!!!!, October 24, 2009
I bought two Canon camera`s last Christmas, one for my daughter and the other for my Grandaughter, I purchased Square Trade Warranty on both of them, I really was not sure if I would have a hastle or not, if the camera broke, but the price was right, so I bought it. My Grandaughter`s camera broke, it wouldn`t turn on, so I called Square Trade, in less than eight minutes, I was told that they would fix the camera, I wouldn`t have to pay a penny, not even for postage, that they would mail me a mailing box for the camera in about three days, then I should package the camera and sent it by UPS, and within five working days it would be returned. To top it off they would send me info by Email. I was amazed to say the least, I even told the man on the phone that, what more could I ask, it was all taken care of, and so very easy for me!!!! It WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, BUT IT WAS TRUE!!!!!!!! I sent the camera off in the prepaid mailing box that had bubble wrap inclosed and peanuts, tape, etc., and within 3 days my camera was returned in perfect working order, with a new part on it. I must say, I couldn`t be happier, I highly recommend Square Trade and have told many people to use their services. I am sure glad I put the kids Ipods with Square Trade too. Thank you Square, you are the BEST!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars square trade warranties, April 10, 2009
I have had many warranties thru square trade.
Only one time did I purchase a gift, that quit working---I contacted square trade and within 10 days I had my purchase price returned to me.
I am very pleased with them---the price is right and they do take care of you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Valuable service!, May 15, 2009
TC "TC" (Phoenix, AZ) - See all my reviews
I bought a digital camera on ebay in november, it broke in January and I remembered I purchased a warranty from Square Trade in April. I sat around with a broken camera for almost 4 months not knowing what to do with it! Within 1 week of the time I contacted Square trade, I returned my product and had the full amount that I paid for the camera deposited in my Paypal account! This was one of the most valuable decisions I made when I purchased this warranty back in November. Great and timely service!

5.0 out of 5 stars SQUARE TRADE is NO JOKE, September 30, 2009
Slip Disc (Apopka Florida) - See all my reviews
I have had 4 warranties with Square Trade and have had to submit claims twice for products. One claim they fixed the item at no charge, the second they refunded my full purchase cost. After I sent the item in they looked it over and in 3 days I had my money in PayPal. No questions asked. This is TRULY a no hassle, low cost full warranty company. Easy to deal with and coverage of most item. Its great to see a company that really is customer minded and at a low cost THANKS VERY MUCH SQUARE TRADE. leslie

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth transactions and great warranties!!!!!!!!!!, June 17, 2009
Personally, I'd never imagined the warranty claims would be so easy to resolve. Square Trade made the process so smooth I practically had to do nothing besides sending my camera to them. Their warranties are worth every penny. I'll definitely buy another warranty from them when I receive my new camera. Thanks Square Trade!!!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Square Trade is an excellent extended warranty, April 13, 2009
Kindle Customer (Shonto, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
I have purchased Square Trade warranties for years and have saved on the extended warranties compared to in-store warranties. I did have a product that was not working properly. I mailed it in and they were not able to repair the item and did not have a replacement. I was refunded my full price that I originally paid for the item. I believe they do have an excellent warranty program. I would recommend this to those who wish to purchase an extended warranty.

4.0 out of 5 stars Flip Video Ultra 60min, June 19, 2009
This is a review for the warranty service provided on my Flip Video Ultra 60 min. unit. I purchased a 3 year plan from Square Trade Warranty. The video failed to the extent it would only record 9 minutes even when totally empty. Square Trade completely reimbursed me for the purchase price once I had gone through their simple and relatively quick process for sending the unit to them for verification of its malfunction. I have other Square Trade Warrantees and intend on getting this cost-effective way of warrantying future purchases. This review may appear in the wrong area as their link to me to fill out this survey was for video camcorders in the $400-450 price range, which the Flip video is certainly not (about $120). I highly recommend Square Trade Warranty as a simple, cost-effective way to warranty your purchases. The four stars on the review refer to the Flip Video. I would give FIVE stars to Square Trade for their warranty and service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service on warranty, May 10, 2012
Francine Gordon (Sunnyvale, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I purchased a Square Trade warranty for a refurbished Kodak Zi8. Good thing I did. The camera developed problems about a year after I purchased it (although I had hardly used it). Bottom line- Square Trade provided me with a label to ship the camera back to them. Because the camera is no longer available- they refunded me the amount I paid within one week. I will definitely use Square Trade's warranty service for all future electronics purchases.

5.0 out of 5 stars I heart Squaretrade, December 22, 2009
I purchased a 3 year warranty and a week shy of my warranty expiring my camera completely stopped working. Once I shipped the camera to squaretrade for them to inspect, they refunded me $150 within a week, not to mention the warranty itself only costed $20. Highly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Square Deal is the Real Thing, September 18, 2009
I purchased a warranty from Square Deal for a used digital camera. I was proud of the camera and used it all the time.
The camera just quit working. I did all the usual stuff, replaced battery, re-charged unit etc. but the camera was dead.
I contacted Square Deal on a Sat night and at first they denied the claim. I was beside myself, so I Emailed Square deal telling them how I was honest on how the camera was used and got denied but the camera was specifically designed for this activity.
Within minutes I received a reply to contact them by phone Monday they provided the phone number and the case number.
Monday I called and got a real person who sounded real interested in my case. He reviewed the case and the use of the camera and on the spot re-opened my case and approved the claim. Square Deal provided the pre-paid shipping label and kept me updated on a regular basis as to the status of my claim.
I received full value for my camera and I tell you now, The moment I b uy a replacement, Square Deal will cover it.
Brian