Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Beyonce Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer TL256 TL256 TL256  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

Service plan term: 3 Years|Service plan covered value: $ 50-$75|Change
Price:$6.99+ Free shipping

on November 30, 2012
I too often ruin my cameras because of a water bottle or accidentally dropping it, and the warranty was always voided because it was, indeed, my fault. When I ordered my last camera, I finally gave in to buy insurance on it, including for any accidents. Just 4 months later, I dropped it! I hated myself as usual and then remembered I had SquareTrade's plan. I kept putting it off because I thought it'd be too much work, but it ended up being very very easy. I got back a gift card through Amazon to use towards another camera and my new camera with me already. Thank you!
on January 18, 2010
I almost forgot I bought the square trade warranty on our son's digital camera. Was almost ready to just write off the camera, since we had used it for a good 2.5 years and lots of trips. But saw the warranty and decided to pursue it. Simply established the claim via the website and mailed the camera to them. They kept me updated all the way. Refunded my entire purchase amount. Very easy and a good investment!
on November 8, 2012
Great communication from the outset, very efficient! After daughter decided to photograph her plastic fish in the bath I swiftly got in touch. Operator not the quickest but got all the information he needed and told me exactly what would happen and when. Email communication from Square Trade and the repair depot was superb and after deciding the camera was uneconomical to repair, the vouchers to buy a new camera were emailed to me immediately.
I think Square Trade were second to none in their service and communication and would not hesitate to use them again in the future.
on August 22, 2012
My "waterproof" Kodak camera broke after one year. I was disappointed, but not really surprised, as many reviewers of the camera had problems with it. I put in a warranty claim as soon as I returned from vacation and had the shipping label to send back the old camera within the day. The same day as I dropped it off at the UPS shipping center (with the prepaid label), I received an email with my Amazon gift card refund. I bought a new waterproof camera - a different brand this time - and you can bet I purchased the Square Trade warranty for this one also!
on August 1, 2012
My experiance with Square trade warranty was great. I bought this 2year warranty for an electronic and when my package came in, square trade called me that same day. They are super friendly and very committed to what they do. As soon as something went wrong with my electronic, I filed a claim and they helped me out wonderfully. This past week I bought another electronic and along with it, another 2year warranty. I'm confident that square trade will help me out if anything goes wrong.
on March 9, 2010
I bought a camera online and at the last minute decided to use the SquareTrade Warranty. I am SO glad that I did because after several months of use, my camera started messing up. I filed a claim with SquareTrade, they emailed me what I needed and my money was refunded. I was very impressed and am in the process of buying another camera and WILL purchase another warranty. Very easy and very affordable.
on May 30, 2012
The day after I purchased this warranty I received a call to give me more information about the warranty. It was very helpful and easy to purchase, and made me feel safe about the warranty of my camera.
on May 27, 2012
In November 2012 I purchased a camcorder from Best Buy. I declined the store warranty and chose to purchase a 3 year warranty with Square Trade. In May 2012, I contacted Square Trade to discuss a mechanical problem that I was experiencing with my camcorder. While on the phone with the representative I was informed that Square Trade as a part of my warranty coverage would reimburse me the full purchase price that I paid in November 2010. Square Trade also paid my shipping costs. Within 48 hours I received full reimbursement payment. Thank you Square Trade. Excellent experience. I have recommended them to family and friends.
on June 15, 2012
Wow is all I have to say it was very easy and a simple process to use my warranty with squareTrade I bought a digital camera and 2 years in the charging port stopped working. After they processed it and I sent them the camera to check it I was promptly refunded my original purchase price. That is just incredible. As of now I have used that money to purchase my next camera and you better believe I purchased the SquareTrade warranty right along with it. I have to note, one thing you have to do is show proof of purchase and they make this very easy where you can send them your email receipt of the item purchased it really makes dealing with a claim very smooth
on April 9, 2009
We love SquareTrade and have used the warranty service for years. We are quite pleased to finally have them available on Amazon.com, as choices prior were severely limited and rather unreliable.

SquareTrade offers a 40% average savings in comparison to other vendors, excellent (5 star) customer service, Hassle Free Coverage, and full payment of items (if an item can't be fixed). SquareTrade is truly the best, bar none!