Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 11, 2013
The Square Trade Protection Plan is a VALUABLE
purchase. Three years ago I purchased a Toshiba 18"
Laptop and bought the warranty. My laptop has
had 4 separate problems that needed service over
the 3 years of owning the computer. The LAST
time it needed repair...it was DEAD, could not
be fixed. EVERY time I had a repair, they sent out
a free shipping box, with postage paid return, and
even tape and label to send it back..... service
was timely. They are sending a check for the
PURCHASE price of my laptop, also sent my hard drive
to retrieve my data off it... I just ordered
a NEW computer here on Amazon..AND the Square Trade
Warrantee. Small Price for Big Protection
on May 1, 2013
The price is right for a 3 year protection plan and all the reviews I read about this company were positive. They get your paperwork to you fast and that is a good sign, but I admit I hope I never need to use it.
on April 8, 2013
Although I really haven't had to use this protection plan....just know that our computer is covered, brings peace of mind. I checked into others and thought this was the best deal available. I don't expect to have any problems with our new pc, but then you just never know...and so far it's been great!
on July 1, 2011
To be perfectly honest, I purchased a warranty from SquareTrade at my wife's insistence and against my "better judgment". Assuming that because of the incredibly low price for a 3 year contract I was throwing my money away. I figured that if I ever really had a problem there would be fine print somewhere that proved the warranty useless. And when 4 months after the factory warranty expired my computer took a dump, I settled myself in for the inevitable time on hold, being passed from one department to another and finally the falling axe telling me that my "better judgment" should have held sway over my decision making.
BUT, after the initial pain in the butt answering machine options and a not to long wait I was connected with a Square Trade employee who listened to my problem asked a few relevant questions concerning the factory warranty, and within minuets presented me with my options, when filing a claim with Square Trade were. I was pleasantly surprised with the professional and courteous manner of the individual I dealt with. He remained on the phone with me while we emailed the necessary forms and invoices to and fro and in a matter of 20 or so minuets my claim was filed. An explanation was given that due to the late hour of our communication, the claim would be delivered to the Claims Dept in the morning and should be resolved in a matter of 3 to 5 business days. I was impressed. The Next day I received an email stating my claim had been received and would take 10 to 14 days to process, ever the cynic I figured first step in a long kiss off. But yet again Square Trade comes through, a mere 5 days after my filing the claim my claim was settled.
I would and actually have recommended Square Trade to friends and relatives as a beneficial investment when looking for an extended warranty. I will be returning to purchase more extended warranties with Square trade in the future
My only regret is that I failed to acquire the name of the individual who handled my claim on over the phone as I would like to let Square trade know he is a definite asset to their company.
on June 3, 2011
I purchased a refurbished computer system from 199Computers and was offered a Square Trade Warranty on it. I don't normally buy additional or extended warranties, as most have so many limitations and so many hoops to jump through for a claim to be paid. I decided to go ahead with the Square Trade Warranty, as the price was reasonable and,after all, I was buying a "used" system.

Six months passed and I woke up one morning to find the hard drive of the system had crashed ! Yikes! What do I do? I can't afford to layout money to replace the system!
Then I remembered Square Trade.

I started the claim process(VERY simple)and within 2 weeks I had been reimbursed the entire purchase price of the system! The funds were deposited in my Paypal account and I was then able to replace what I had lost.

Square Trade is revolutionary in the Warranty business! I have never seen a warranty paid so quickly and with so little hassle....and having managed a high end electronics store for several years, I'd had plenty of experience with warranties! This experience has sold me! I'll never buy another electronic item without putting a Square Trade Warranty on it!
Bravo Square Trade!
on February 16, 2013
My rating on Square trade is based on previous experience with others equipment. Two laptops have been service in the past; one was repaired satisfactorily and is still working fine. The other due to liquid spill could not be repaired, but I received the check from Square Trade fast and without problems. Also my GPS needed service and now is working better than new. I believe they are great and their prices the best.
on June 7, 2011
Have you ever dropped your cell phone on accident? Have you ever spilled your drink on your keyboard? Have you ever accidently damaged anything you loved? I have. A LOT. That's where SquareTrade comes in. It's not only significantly cheaper than most places you'd buy a warranty but it's even INCREDIBLY easy to price, purchase, and claim your warranty!! When I had my problem, SquareTrade was all about helping. They tried some troubleshooting steps and then helped me figure out that a warranty claim was definitely in order. Since I sent in a copy of my receipt when I first got my warranty, there was barely anything I needed to do! SquareTrade refunded the price I paid for my broken item and made my life SUPER EASY!! It took 3 days to get the money sent to me via PayPal and now I'm never going to not put a SquareTrade Warranty on anything I buy. From future vacuums to future TV's to future Computers/Laptops to future iPods and tablets!! SquareTrade is cheap, efficient and all around AWESOME when it comes to warranties!!! THANKS SQUARETRADE - YOU'LL ALWAYS HAVE MY BUSINESS!!!
on April 15, 2011
SquareTrade warranty is the best! About (9) months into my warranty my CD drive on my computer quit working. I called up the phone number that was listed on my document and was put in contact with a very knowledgeable service rep. All I had to do was to verify my name and what was happening to my Macmini computer. I was told that a refund for what I paid for the computer would be issued and that I could expect a check delivered to my address in about a week or ten days. (I elected to have a check sent) In less than a week I received a check for the full amount that I paid for my Macmini! Needless to say I am very satisfied with SquareTrade and will purchase a warranty again from them when I purchase my new computer.

Thank you very much. Winchester348@hotmail.com
on June 22, 2011
I was never fond of buying warranties from anyone mainly because of the hassle of getting the item serviced and of the outrageous cost. When I saw other's reviews of SquareTrade and saw their reasonable cost, I decided to take the leap and protect my expensive items. I have bought several warranties from SquareTrade and recently I had to file my first claim. I was amazed at how easy it was, no run around. A simple solution was given and customer service was very courteous and prompt. Everything was resolved within 5 days and I was able to buy a replacement product. I also bought a SquareTrade warranty for that item. I would definitely recommend SquareTrade to friend or family member and I will most likely continue to buy SquareTrade warranties for my expensive items.
on July 15, 2011
My presonal computer crashed and I needed a new hard drive. I contacted Square Trade Customer Service and was told to have it repaired at a local compter repair shop. The day the computer was repaired I scanned a copy of the bill to my Customer Service person. He confirmed that he had received the bill but it was not ledgeable and he contacted the repair shop and had them to fax a copy of the bill. I then received my check for payment in full, in less than a week. I am very happy with the service provided me and the professional manner that it was handled.

I have found that I receive much better prices on my warranties through Square Trade than if I used the dealer's warranty . It sure is a comfort to know I will receive fast service in case I need it.

Sincerely,