5.0 out of 5 stars MUST HAVE, April 16, 2014
This review is from: SquareTrade 3-Year Home AV Protection Plan ($300-350) (Electronics)
I purchased the Square Trade warranty protection plan for both my home stereo and hdtv; a MUST HAVE pays for itself. Recently the stereo receiver quit working, would not power on, and I submitted my claim to Square Trade. The turn around time is incredible; in aprox 15 days of submitting claim, receiving packaging materials and UPS label, mailing to Square Trade, and their notification and resolution of claim was impressive. I could not have been more impressed based on interactions I have encountered with other warranties. I will not purchase another electronic item again without also acquiring a Square Trade warranty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Always There to Back You, July 31, 2014
Always been happy with Square Trade. I've only needed them once; they were there. Great worry-free product coverage.

4.0 out of 5 stars I bought this for my receiver like I did for my Bluray player, August 8, 2014
I bought this for my receiver like I did for my Bluray player , ( see that review ) . The price was right for both !

5.0 out of 5 stars Ethical company, October 19, 2014
I've purchased Square Trade Protection Plans several times and have not had a claim against them yet but have not had a problem getting a refund the times the insured item was returned.

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, September 12, 2014
I hope I don't need it, but it's there. This is my first squaretrade purchase, so I'm hoping for the best.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, August 30, 2014
Deputy (Silver City, NM USA) - See all my reviews
Worth the money if you ever have something go wrong. Factory warranties are always too short.

5.0 out of 5 stars she love it., September 9, 2014
Got it for my wife, she love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 31, 2014