Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on January 10, 2015
Failed to return my email after a product failed? After another attempt, they wanted information from me that I had previously submitted twice in my former emails. Seemed to make activating a warrantee difficult, hard to work with.
on January 4, 2013
Most of their warranties are better than others. And they are also cheaper & better service than most others in my experience.
on February 9, 2013
Nice to know its there. I have only had to use Square Trade Warranty service on one occasion, on a camera. This is for a ROKU box. Havent had to use it but its nice to know its there in case I do. They keep all the records once they are provided with everything.....you dont have to worry about anything other than contacting them in the event you need to file a claim.....and that process is seamless!!
on December 20, 2012
the square trade 3-year home av protection plans are very good. i had to use one on my grandaughters i pod. they replaced it without any questions
on February 14, 2016
We are now life long believers in purchasing square trade protection plans for all of our portable electronics. I have had the best experience with their customer service asaociates. They make sure to get your questions answered quickly, figure out the best and quickest resolution for your product and get you on your way. We have used Square Trade for 2 different product replacements aND I couldn't have asked for anything better.
on January 21, 2016
I've purchased this plan and was looking for it to come on the mail. Once it seemed like it was taking too long in the mail is when I'd learned it's paperless. However I'd purchased it for someone else and was looking forward to giving them the warranty. Next time mention it in the description "square trade".
on January 28, 2016
I was wary of getting one of these but I am glad I did. A remote control device stopped working and it was 2 days out of warranty and the company wouldn't budge . Replacement through square trade was pretty painless and surprisingly hassle free. They responded to both phone calls and emails promptly and efficiently . Other than very basic documentation (a receipt for buying a new remote, which is fair enough) I didn't have to jump through hoops to get satisfaction.

Do keep in mind that they have basically 2 levels of protection - the cheapest version only covers device failure and the higher levels covers damage by accidents etc.
on February 12, 2016
Of course, we never know if we will ever need one of these warranties. I recently had to use one from another warranty company, who actually sent me a check for what I had paid for my TV (3 yrs. later), because it wasn't cost effective to repair the TV--was I ever glad that I had the warranty. I bought this for my new blu-ray player. The price was better than anyone else, and the ratings and reviews of this company were better than most other competitive companies.
on March 1, 2016
I have bought and used square trade for years, I have had nothing but great service, they have either fixed or replaced or paid me for my items with no hassle. They have paid me for a computer and fixed a computer with out any issues most recently I bought a chair from Staples, it broke. Staples would not fix it as it was still under Staples Warranty. I had bought a Square Trade warranty through Staples, I called Square Trade they called Staples they were not receptive to fixing the chair, but Square Trade paid me $199.99 for the chair. Staples should have replaced the chair or refunded me my money. Square Trade is the real deal I would recommend them to anyone.
on January 16, 2015
This is the 3rd time I've tried to post a review on this product. And this is my last try. I used the same wording with this warranty as I did with a competitor's protection plan and Amazon accepted that one. Here goes: Fortunately I haven't had to use this so far. I got clear documentation on what is and is not covered and the steps to follow should the device I purchased this for fail.