|Number of Items||1|
SquareTrade 3-Year Laptop Protection Plan ($250 - 300)
|Price:||$39.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Let's face it—warranties have gotten a bad name. But SquareTrade is changing that. With low prices, award-winning customer service, and thousands of 5-star reviews, SquareTrade delights Amazon customers time after time.
The Most Reviewed Protection Plan on Amazon
SquareTrade customers love sharing stories about how we've saved their day—and they've made us the most reviewed protection plan on Amazon.
What does a SquareTrade plan cover?
Get Help Anytime, 24/7
No matter when you need it, fast and friendly help is always just a click or call away.
Protection from Common Malfunctions
Repairing your average mechanical or electrical failure can cost as much as buying a new device. SquareTrade covers you beyond the manufacturer's warranty, including parts and labor.
SquareTrade Protection Plan
What else does a SquareTrade plan include?
We've got you covered. You pay nothing.
We give you a prepaid shipping label to send your item to us. After we fix it, we send it back to you, FREE.
Customers receive a full refund if they cancel in the first 30 days. Refunds are prorated after that. Transferring your protection plan is free and can be done online or over the phone.
We'll email your protection plan to you within two hours of purchase. (Remember to check your SPAM filter if you don't receive it.)
How does a SquareTrade plan work?
File a claim online 24/7 at squaretrade.com/claims.
We'll cover shipping to and from our repair center.
If we can't repair your item, we'll provide you a replacement with the same or better features.
Things to know:
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days.
- Upon purchase, you will receive an email. This is your official confirmation of purchase.
- Your plan begins on the date you purchased your item and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty period. If you have an issue and are covered by the manufacturer during that time, you'll be directed to the manufacturer first.
- If you sell or gift your device, you can transfer your warranty at no cost.
- You may cancel your plan anytime within the first 30 days for a full refund (refunds prorated after that).
- If your item arrives late, call SquareTrade and your plan can be extended to the shipping date.
- If you are eligible for and purchase this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan.
- Your protection plan is only valid for one underlying product.
Still have questions?
Just visit squaretrade.com or call 1-877-WARRANTY.
Top Customer Reviews
To me a warranty is a warranty and they do not deplete the costs until they eat up the amt of your product cost and then you are up a creek. I thought, "great, four years of coverage and no worries" -- not true!
PLEASE, PLEASE just call the mfg of your computer and get their extended warranty. Save the frustration and headaches, and be good to yourself and your computer. Protect yourself from (IMHO) this kind of chicanery, easy manipulation and, again - - in my opinion, masquerade of a supposedly helpful product. I admit, I was vulnerable to this and now I will try to dissuade anyone from being taken advantage of, such as I feel. We paid a lot of money for this, and I am tired of the dances, fights, fears and "negotiations" when I try to access my "warranty."
If only. . . . .
I am on my laptop from 5 to 6 hours per day so, usually, just after 2 years they develop 'issues'.
It turns out that there are numerous acknowledgements at the RipOffReport.com on the failings of coverage with the SquareTrade warranty.
SquareTrade Coporate even responded to these comments and indicated maintenance, such as 'manufacturer's suggested maintenance', including having the fans professionally cleaned every year, was required maintenance for the warranty to be honored.
This is patently rediculous for the average computer owner in that it would require an outside service vendor at a high hourly rate to accomplish this on top of the expense of the warranty.
There is such a difference in the comments at Amazon and the RipOffReport.com that I question whether the comments on the SquareTrade waranty at Amazon are manufactured.
Despite being a rabid Amazon fan I have decided to get my warranty directly from HP as I have in the past. The door-to-door service covers everything and is amazingly fast. There have never been any exclusions. It is a more expensive warranty but the service work has exceeded my expectations on every issue.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These warranties are fine but BE CAREFUL! The Amazon Squaretrade warranties will only cover products purchased through Amazon. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Heidispring
The product covered with this protection plan is broken and I tried to get service, but they made my life miserable asking for information I did not have........ Read morePublished 9 days ago by Hirma
SCAM! lost/stole my playstation 4 and are trying to blame it on FedEx! Over a month I have been greeting BSed from a manager who now is not returning my phone calls! Read morePublished 19 days ago by Amazon Customer
Bought the 3 year warranty. My computers screen got a crack in it due to screws coming out of the bottom and causing pressure on the screen. Read morePublished 1 month ago by eboomer
Not only do their laptop "specialists" have no idea what they're talking about, the representative wanted me to try and charge my DC adapter shorted computer to see if it... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Curtis Davis
My tablet would not work and square trade stood behind it and fixed it for me. I got my money's worth. Thank you Square Trade!Published 3 months ago by Bonny Garland
Our 60-inch LG TV developed a vertical line and lo and behold I had taken out a 3-year SquareTrade warranty when I purchased it from Costco in 2013. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Jonathan Horowitz