Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Service plan term: 3 Years|Service plan covered value: $125-$150|Change
Price:$14.97+ Free shipping

on June 14, 2013
I have not actually placed a claim but have heard great things from them. I returned the MP3 associated with the protection plan and they were prompt to return my associated fees.
on February 15, 2013
It can be useful if protection plan is in use. If mp3 or ipod brakes or has problems.Gave this a 5 star just because I wanted too. No dislikes or likes. Content with what I have.
on January 24, 2010
I received an email immediatly after purchase followed by a letter in the mail for safe-keep. The warranty price was reasonable comparing to others for the 3-yr MP3 warranty.
on May 13, 2009
Very glad I had the warranty when my ipod died a sudden death. Got a full refund of the purchase price instead of being out everything. Easy and very satisfying process.
on November 21, 2013
I gave the Square Trade Protection Plan 4 stars because of the explanation given online and the benefits offered. I haven't had to use it yet and hopefully wont have to.
on October 12, 2013
If you are going to buy a electronic item that you use daily you need a warranty. Hope I do not need it to use it but I have the security of knowing it is there for me.
on January 29, 2014
Hopefully my daughter will not have to use this warranty, but it is always nice to have in case of problems wit the performance of the MP3 player. Thank you Amazon
on August 15, 2013
It is worth getting the warranty because I had electronics go out on me within two years. So far I haven't been able to use it yet...crossing my fingers.
on September 14, 2013
Misinformation! Sold me a policy and when I tried to use it ,they refused my claim. They said I should have bought an upgraded policy. Waste of money!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 16, 2013
Not Square Trade's fault. I received a defective unit. They don''t cover that issue so I requested and received a refund when I returned the product.