Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on January 4, 2016
Completely and absolutely useless.
Got it for the radios I got for work that started breaking 3 days after I got them. So I tried to file a claim and got told the because I said that one of the radios got stolen they are denying my claim.
So I tried to file another claim thinking I never wanted the stolen one to be replaced so I'm just not gonna mention it and maybe I'll get my moneys worth. Well turns out that if you filed a claim already you can't do it again or something because I can't even get to filing one. All that is available to me now is to let them call me…
on March 7, 2015
I made the mistake of signing up for this plan because I didn't realize, at first, that it was Square Trade. The plan is more unreliable than gambling at a casino, where you at least have a shot at some success. I canceled the plan and if I could give it "No Stars," I would.
on August 25, 2015
As usual, Square Trade delivered quickly, precisely and at their exceptionally reasonable price. We have purchased from ST several times, encouraged other family members to use their services, all with positive results. The peace of mind for all of us is worth every penny.
on June 25, 2014
I would say that if you purchase any items that allow you to purchase this plan; you must. They provided us with hassle-free customer service. Thanks guys. Glad we only had to use it once so far. We bought 2 48 inch tv's and one of them stopped powering on. They returned our money and did not require us to ship the tv back. We trashed it; then purchased another one.
Love them!
on August 13, 2015
As I said before I always get the Square Trade Protection. It's the best. I once got a Canopy, but when looking it up I couldn't find it. Square Trade I can always hear it.
on July 23, 2015
Square Trade is a great company to work with. I use them all the time and found it a great convenience to be able to get the protection plan it time of purchase.
on January 19, 2016
I bought these thinking they would enhance the 2-way radios; however, the radio came with it and I didn't realize it until it was too late to return them.
on May 26, 2016
?warratties? are only as good as the basis seller...
But methimks that one extended \< 10% of equiptment cost cannot be a complete ripoff ...
on February 21, 2015
I have close to 10 items covered with them- I've had one claim and they were prompt and delivered as advertised- will use again
on September 8, 2015
I think that this coverage will be good; however, have not had the opportunity to use it. Thank you. Jim Pennock