5.0 out of 5 stars Prompt Refund, January 31, 2010
This review is from: SquareTrade 3-Year GPS Protection Plan ($125-150) (Electronics)
I ended up returning the product that I purchased this warranty for. I sent an email to Squaretrade and they issued me a complete refund within the hour. I was very impressed with the customer service.

4.0 out of 5 stars Haven't needed the warranty coverage so far...., August 8, 2013
which I am guessing is good. I like having the additional coverage as a security blanket. Otherwise, there is not much I can say.

5.0 out of 5 stars They honor their word, May 26, 2013
Cart (Akron, OH) - See all my reviews
I've dealt with Square Trade for the past several years and get a warranty on just about any electronics product I buy from Amazon. Previously I bought a Garmin GPS and they honored their warranty right up until the end and gave me a full refund on a faulty product.

This time was no different. I bought this warranty on a TomTom GPS. To make a long story short, the TomTom I bought would not update the maps through tomtom.com (which rendered the device useless, with no map) and TomTom's customer service was absolutely horrendous. They blamed the problem solely on me and refused to give me a refund (after 10-15 email exchanges) and honor their own warranty (it was still within the manufacturer's warranty). I contacted Square Trade by phone. They didn't give me any trouble at all. I even got to speak with a white American man (not some overseas foreigner). They issued me the return label and said they would refund me the full amount.

I have learned that Square Trade is a very very good company. But stay away from TomTom. They are a horrible company, although probably all GPS companies are the same.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Protection Plans, April 19, 2013
Daniel G. Condon (Sanford, Maine USA) - See all my reviews
I have purchased this square trade protection plan as for the money its very well worth it. I have used the plan once before and they do exactly as they claim. I received a new item with no questions asked and with no charge. This was a couple years ago so they may charge shipping to return the warranted item but still a great product protection plan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Square Trade, January 24, 2013
The Square trade contract was very good. They answered my questions and provided very good service. They are sending me a check for the TomTom. I would use their service again and would tell my friends about their service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Service, January 23, 2013
Book Person "BP" (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
This has been one of the best online retail experiences ever! I bought a Square Trade warranty for a product I purchased through the Internet. The product failed--just after the vendor's warranty ended (isn't that always the way?)--but Square Trade was there for me. My telephone contact with Square Trade was great. The customer service rep was sympathetic, knowledgeable, and helpful. She found my problem to be a valid warranty issue and set the wheels in motion for a refund. The next part of the story is even better! The refund arrived in my PayPal account in record time! Now I'm a Square Trade fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars dropped my GPS it broke, January 23, 2013
I have square trade warranties on all the electronics that I buy from amazon.When I bought my GPS on Amazon, I bought the drop and spill warranty. And I am glad that I did.A few weeks ago while getting out of the car and trying to put the GPS in a case, I dropped it, it bounced a couple of times before I could get to it.Later that day I put it in the car and tried to turn it on...no screen nothing happened.When I got home I plugged it into my computer, and it could not recognize the GPS it showed it a a USB hard drive that was bad.
I went on the square trade site, because I registered it when I bought it, the Claim process was simple.I filed a claim on Saturday,had a UPS return label emailed to me from square trade.Boxed it as instructed and shipped it to them. Three days later it arrived at square trade, they checked it over,and (I opted for an amazon gift card ) I received a gift card by that afternoon and went on Amazon ordered a new one and had it the next day.I have to say I am pleased with Square trade and recommend them to everyone I know.What great service and the claim process was easy to understand, and the process was very fast, and just as important, VERY convenient. When you make a purchase on anything always check Square trade BEFORE buying a store offered,or other expensive extended. Square trade has ALWAYS cost me less and their service is 5 star.I highly recommend square trade and if you buy all you warranties from them.I am sure you will feel the same way. Thanks Square trade. John And Christine

5.0 out of 5 stars easy setup!!, October 6, 2012
i just bought the product and warranty so i haven't had to use it yet. the setup was very easy, simple, i liked that!!

Rate and Discover Movies