Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: SquareTrade 3-Year GPS Protection Plan ($175-200)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 22, 2009
I've bought many SquareTrade warranties over the years, but this was my first actual claim. So, when the backlight on my Garmin device "gave up the ghost, I filed a claim to see what would happen. Well nothing happened...that wasn't good. They kept me constantly abreast of my claim's progress...even down to sending me an email stating that they knew I had already mailed my package to them using their pre-paid mailer. They sent another when they received it and another stating they would refund my entire purchase price to my PayPal account. One of the most painless, trouble free transactions I have ever had. A great deal!
on July 22, 2009
I purchased a refurbished GPS in October, 2008 and purchased a Square Trade warranty for (I think) $14. About 3 weeks ago, it would not turn on. I contact Square Trade - received an answer within about 3 days that had a link to a label for return through UPS. I packaged it up, took it to UPS and dropped it off. About 5 days later I received notification that Square Trade had approved the refund of my full purchase price. About 3 days later I had the full amount credited back to my Pay Pal account. There were no questions asked, no issues presented. It all worked as it was advertised!
on May 14, 2009
This is a very good deal. They covered everything, right down to the shipping label. They took very little time in handling my claim. I recommend them to anyone that buys something that they will warranty. Nothing but a good experiece from them, and I will definately use them again.

Mrs. Baker
on July 22, 2009
i have several warranties with this company this was my first claim they handled it very quick and were very helpful excellent deal i would recommend this to everyone
on November 16, 2012
Have yet to evaluate, but think it fruitless that one year of manufactures' warranty is overstepped by this 3 Year, so in effect it is only a 2 year warranty.
on May 15, 2009
They were very understanding and professinal in handling my claim and refunding purchase price. Highly recommened!!
on July 28, 2014
worked ok for a laptop that lost its hard drive
on February 11, 2010
I never got this warranty because the vendor canceled my GPS order, with no reason given. I've mentioned this on several occasions, but apparently Amazon does not cross reference, or possibly even read the reviews. wow??!
I DID not get this warranty... I cannot really rate it, as I never got it, or the product that it was supposed to cover... anybody reading this???
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse