Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now

Service plan term: 3 Years|Service plan covered value: $175-$200|Change
Price:$18.43+ Free shipping

on November 5, 2009
I have never been a big fan of the Ipod's failure rate. They just don't last. When I made the decision to buy one, I wanted to make sure I was protected.

I had my Ipod for just 10 months when it failed. I went online, contacted SquareTrade, and filled out a claim. I was surprised by how quickly they responded.
I printed out the return label, and mailed my ipod in for inspection. I received a full refund in less than 5 days from filling my claim!

If you buy an Ipod, you must have this warranty!
on April 6, 2009
I'd purchased a warranty for my iPod two years ago. When it broke, I went back and looked up the terms - submitted my claim - and had it honored. No hassles. I recommend purchasing warrantees for all iPod purchases, Apple only covers you for one year. It's worth the small price for this superior extended protection.
on April 6, 2009
I am very pleased with the customer service of this company. My ipod was not working properly and they refunded 100% the price that I paid, very fast. I highly recommend this company.
on July 30, 2009
In 2008 we ordered an Ipod and in 2009, the Ipod went bad. We contacted Squaretrade with the information about the Ipod going bad and they emailed me right back to tell us the procedure of the process for the warranty. We followed the simple instructions, they received what they needed and a full refund was given to us. Simple, affordable and easy to work with. We will definately be returning customers for Squaretrade.
on September 30, 2009
Folks, consider me a reformed warranty skeptic! I thought I had probably just thrown some good money away on an IPOD warranty with SquareTrade but when it came time to see "how they were going to dodge my claim" was I ever surprised. I had broken the screen on my Ipod Touch 32gb and just knew there would be some way there were going to get out of paying for it. WRONG. I reported the claim on the website (nicely done website too,) and then was able to talk to a claim specialist that sent me a prepaid box to ship it to them in. 3 Days later, I had a repaired Ipod. DONE. What a wonderful surprise. AND, the warranty is still in place on the Ipod!
on December 6, 2010
Make sure you read the exclusions! My son dropped his and now they say accidental glass breakage is not covered! I needed to buy the upgrade.
on January 21, 2010
I was skeptical to buy this insurance for my 64gb Ipod touch, but I did so with the extra insurance to handle accidentals. Good thing I did, I accidently got water damage on my touch and was mortified thinking that I had to spend another $400 to get a new touch. Well luckily I didn't have to since Square Trade got me a new touch within 5 days. It was easy to deal with their representative, and hassle free to get a new touch. Would definitely purchase insurance from them again! Remember though keep your receipts, you can also fax them your receipts once you make your purchase and they will store it for you just in case you need it later to file a claim.
on October 20, 2012
I sent an Ipod touch in for repair - the wifi stopped working after an update - go figure... (This is actually a common issue that apple ignores) I had taken this item to the apple store before sending to Square trade and Apple claimed it could not be repaired. Therefore, I thought I would get a refund for the item.
They sent it back and it had more issues than before I sent to them. When I sent it back the 2nd time to fix the new issues, they claimed it was WATER DAMAGED!!!
They did not handle the claim within 5 days as they claimed, the website did not have updates to the repair as it went through the process. Furthermore, when they finally shipped the now useless item back to me, it had a return address from a camera business (United Camera)!
What a joke, I will never blow the money on one of these warranties again. AMAZON, please look into this if you are going to promote this product on your website. I am hoping Amazon will honor me with a refund that I have requested, based on my experience.
on November 28, 2010
I bought this warranty a while ago thinking I was doing a smart thing. When my Zune eventually broke I filed a claim online with the company. They contacted me by email and asked me to send in an email with my proof of purchase from Amazon. Once I did that was never contacted further. I assumed at first that they simply didn't receive the info so I sent it again. I still was not contacted; I visited their site and was only met with a message stating "assigning service". I also kept checking my email for updates, I waited two months but was never contacted again. After repeated attempts to contact them I realized I just wasted my money on this warranty and I will never buy another thing from this company.
on June 12, 2009
I recently bought 2 refurbished Ipods and both encountered problems after only having them for a short time. I had purchased warranties on both from Squaretrade. I reported the problems, they E-mailed me prepaid packing slips, and I sent the MP3s in. I had my purchase price refunded in full within 2 weeks or less of starting the claim. I make a habit of buying warranties on most of my electronic equipment and ,my experience with Squaretrade is by far the best! They are also the cheapest! After this experience I can pretty much guarantee that I will be looking to SquareTrade for any future warranties before I look at a store or extended manufacturer's warranty.