1,922 Reviews
 (1,238)

4.0 out of 5 stars Make Sure You Purchase The Correct Warranty For Your Product
I haven't purchased this yet: it is in my shopping cart and I will likely buy it.

However, I just got off the phone with SquareTrade [1-877-WARRANTY] and thought I'd pass on info I got from them as well as reading the reviews of the company on the San Francisco BBB site [...] and on epinions.com [...]

1. Make sure you have the right warranty for your...
Published on June 4, 2011 by G. E. Thomas

1,035 of 1,079 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars Read the details before you buy a Squaretrade warranty
I have several Squaretrade warranties I purchased 1-2 years ago. They do what they say they will do, but the devil's in the details with Squaretrade warranties. The way they sell these for a lot lower cost is because they limit their exposure, and recoup costs on the back end. They limit their exposure by only providing total coverage up to the purchase price of your...
Published on May 11, 2011 by Geronimo

‹ Previous | 123 24 25193 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Best and easiest return/refund experience EVER!, February 21, 2014
And I Didn't even have to leave my house. Long story short, the t.v. lost sound, I filed a claim with square trade, packed up the t.v., attached the provided return label, used the shippers website to schedule return package pickup for the next day and within a FEW HOURS of the package leaving my door, a full refund was issued. Very happy and impressed! Thank you square trade!

3.0 out of 5 stars amy still waiting for documents for this coverage, February 17, 2014
I would expect to have gotten coverage information buy now. Where to go if there is a problem? Will continue to wait a while longer before contacting Amazon on the subject.

2.0 out of 5 stars not happy with service, February 8, 2014
MCSE (Las Vegas, NV, US) - See all my reviews
Had an issue with my TV. Since it was within the first year, the square trade people said I have to deal with the manufacturer directly! I was confused as to why I purchased a protection plan only to be told to go elsewhere. I thought the whole point of getting a protection plan was to have a hassle free place to call and take care of the problem. I wouldn't purchase another plan from them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, February 3, 2014
I just asked them a question and they responded very quickly. Great!! Will probably buy a warranty from them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very fast service, January 12, 2014
The bad news is that I had a problem with my Samsung flatscreen TV about 20 months after I bought it.

The good news is that I had purchased this square trade protection plan. After requesting for warranty coverage, I was assigned a Square Trade representative to help get my service and ultimately when service did not prove effective, to replace my TV.

The representative sent me his direct phone number, but I mostly dealt with him via email... which he always answered with 15m.

Thank you, SquareTrade. This was money well spent.

5.0 out of 5 stars SquareTrade is great!, January 4, 2014
I bought a tv and a Square Trade 5 yr warranty along with it.
The tv arrived with damage and I was not able to exchange
it with another (due to out of stock), so Amazon refunded the
tv and I bought one at Wal Mart, 3 weeks later. I called Square
Trade and they said no problem and transfered the warranty
to the new tv and even advanced the purchase date to match
the new purchase. Thier customer service is outstanding!
I have had occasion to collect on a printer warranty from
SquareTrade once and they could not have been more
proffesional and easy to work with.

5.0 out of 5 stars good price, December 31, 2013
hard to rate until you use it, only bad thing was they wanted a copy of the receipt for proof of purchase, when I buy online I have never received a reciept

4.0 out of 5 stars product review, December 21, 2013
the problem with these extended protection plans is that you do not know how good they are till the product breaks. because this is a well known brand i hope i never have to use it , but why buy it, because the price is cheap enough to roll the dice.if i have to use it then we will find out how good it really how good it is.

4.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable Coverage, December 20, 2013
The cost of the plan was $50 cheaper than I would have had to pay if I took out the same plan with Visio

3.0 out of 5 stars purchase response., November 30, 2013
I had trouble finding the option for my LED 50inch 3d option for the square trade protection. The option offered listed a LCD 50 inch option for my TV. Please note this error and adjust your plan to suit in case there is any need to exchange or repair my TV in the future.

‹ Previous | 123 24 25193 | Next ›