1,721 Reviews
 (1,116)

4.0 out of 5 stars Make Sure You Purchase The Correct Warranty For Your Product
I haven't purchased this yet: it is in my shopping cart and I will likely buy it.

However, I just got off the phone with SquareTrade [1-877-WARRANTY] and thought I'd pass on info I got from them as well as reading the reviews of the company on the San Francisco BBB site [...] and on epinions.com [...]

1. Make sure you have the right warranty for your...
Published on June 4, 2011 by G. E. Thomas

3.0 out of 5 stars Read the details before you buy a Squaretrade warranty
I have several Squaretrade warranties I purchased 1-2 years ago. They do what they say they will do, but the devil's in the details with Squaretrade warranties. The way they sell these for a lot lower cost is because they limit their exposure, and recoup costs on the back end. They limit their exposure by only providing total coverage up to the purchase price of your...
Published on May 11, 2011 by Geronimo

‹ Previous | 126 27 28173 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Company...They Paid and Repaired 2 laptops...NO HASSLES!! AAA+++, April 6, 2011
I purchased 2 laptops on ebay from a private seller and purchased warranties for both laptops through SquareTrade. On one of the laptops the fan had to be replaced 2 times under warranty...they provided a box to ship back and it was done very quickly. On the other laptop, it just crashed and they gave me the full purchase price of the laptop after checking it out. Great experience with both warranty issues..and they are the lowest priced warranty company out there...you can't beat their prices or customer service. For the customer who said he was skeptical because you don't get a written contract, don't be...you have complete access online to your account with all of the information on the product you purchased and the date your warranty starts/ends along with all the important serial #'s,models #'s, etc...you know, the stuff that's hard to find later on down the road when you need it most. Or even worse, the papers you can't find or misplaced that another warranty company requires before they will even consider a claim. It's all right their in black and white, simple and easy to access with SquareTrade, anytime you need it. And their phone and online support is outstanding. You can actually speak with a rep that is willing to help you right now, what a concept. I buy their warranties for all of my big purchase items...hands down best warranty company I have ever worked with. AAA+++ rating!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Extra Security, March 7, 2011
It is comforting to have back up and this Warranty is excellent back up.. They are so nice and easy to work with... Go For it when you buy a TV.

5.0 out of 5 stars square trade warranty, February 28, 2011
They did it all pretty quick. I did have to send more proof that I bought the item. Luckily i still saved the receipt from like 2 years ago. Other than that it went great and didn't cost me a a dime when the repairmen came and looked at it.

4.0 out of 5 stars SquareTrade 3-Year TV Warranty, February 26, 2011
Mike Griffin (Willoughby Hills, Ohio United States) - See all my reviews
Sign up was easy; follow-up by the company was next day by phone; providing proof of purchase was
easy via email; setting up an account for 24 Hr. access was also easy.

Hard copy of warranty was mailed to me within about a week.

I give this service a 4 star rating so far for convenience, since I have just purchased this warranty, I have not had to file a claim yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars SquareTrade Delivers, February 4, 2011
David (CLINTON TOWNSHIP, MI, United States) - See all my reviews
Cheapo 32" LCD I bought from WalMart died at 13 months. Luckily I bought the SquareTrade warranty at half the price that Wally World wanted. SquareTrade shipped me prepaid packaging. About a week later I got an email saying that the TV couldn't be fixed. Two days later I had my money back. Bought a nice 37" for the same price (prices have really dropped).

Second warranty claim with SquareTrade and they were awesome both times.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best investment you can make, January 27, 2011
I had an LCD tv that just quit recently and contacted Square Trade with the warranty info. Instructions were simple and the process was all done by email. We all hope that a purchase does not have to be refunded or replaced but when it does happen this is the best way to do it. Very small price to pay for peace of mind. There's a reason why they are top rated.

5.0 out of 5 stars samsung 46 inch lcd, January 25, 2011
My tv started to take some time to turn on, it will flicker on and off for a while until it finally will turn on. I e-mailed Square Trade about the problem and filled out the warranty claim on their website and in 2 days they were processing a full refund for me. That's incredible service. I have two other warranties from Square Trade and will not hesitate to buy more in the future. I recomend them to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars SquareTrade Service, January 21, 2011
I have now been with SquareTrade since 2006 and currently have 10 items under warranty with them. I have made 3 claims with them and each time they have handled my claims exceptionally well with fast service to resolve the processing of my claims. I would highly recommend them as the place to buy warrants from without question. Their prices are unbeatable.

Russ T.
Des Moines, IA

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Customer Service, January 5, 2011
I have not used the warranty so I'm only rating customer service here. I was impressed that I received a courtesy phone call several days after I had purchased the warranty to ensure that I had received their e-mail with the link to their website and my warranty contract. I then decided to exchange my TV for a larger one and had to cancel the warranty. Customer service was very friendly and canceled my warranty without any questions or attempts to pressure me to purchase a new warranty for the larger television I was going to purchase. Overall I had very positive first impressions of the company and would do business with them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mitsubishi 3D TV Warranty, January 3, 2011
This company is professional and prompt in their responses and policies. The TV warranty was very easy to register. I had a question and they responded quickly and courteously. I haven't had to use the warranty yet, so I can only hope they respond in the same way then.

‹ Previous | 126 27 28173 | Next ›

SquareTrade 3-Year TV Protection Plan ($350-$400)
$25.28