Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

Service plan term: 3 Years|Service plan covered value: $ 900-$1000|Change
Price:$50.09+ Free shipping

on October 5, 2013
I had one opportunity to use my guarantee for my cell phone. the whole operation was so easy and pleasantly handled that it was hard to believe. One has gotten used to fighting with customer service agents or not getting return calls, etc. Well this was all handled by intelligent operators in the USA. And coverage and replacement were just as promised with ZERO hassles. This is far too rare these days, and because of their professionalism and pleasant people they have made a repeat customer.
on January 18, 2015
Purchased when I bought our Samsung Smart TV. Hopefully, I will not have to use it, but I felt the price was very fair for the "insurance"! Cheaper than Best Buy or Walmart's extended warranties. If I have to use it, I will update my review.
on January 15, 2014
Yesterday (Jan 14, 2014), my HDTV went dead, and so I called Square Trade today (Jan 15, 2014) to get the process going since my TV is under the "protection plan". It turns out it's an "extended warranty". I must first go through the manufacturer before Square Trade would even take a look. This makes me think that if my product breaks, I get screwed. If it doesn't, Square trade gets to keep my "protection plan" money. A protection plan should protect my products, not simply extend a warranty. I can get this extended warranty for free from my credit card company. AVOID this service.
on March 4, 2014
Finding the model/ serial numbers could have been eliminated with communication between Amazon and Square Trade. Neighbors helped with setup due to my disability. Did not anticipate after the fact information request or I would have kept the data from the shipping cartons. This information feedback could be made clear on Square Trade's site during purchase.
on February 17, 2016
We had been looking around at 4K TVs for a while. After looking at most brands, it came down to Vizio or Sony. Vizio was our choice for two important factor, price was much lower and the dimensions of our entertainment armoire would only fir the 70" Vizio or the 65" Sony, so of course we went with the larger size! See the rest of the review here: https://www.amazon.com/review/R2ATM83B5WNREB/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

We also wanted the extend warranty so we added this because we have heard good things about Square Trade.

Want to learn how to receive products at a discounted price for fair reviews? Goto help.amzreviewtrader.com and click through the getting started to find out more about the process. There are many review websites out there, but only a few I enjoy and trust and Amazon Review Trader is the best overall by far. I am not receiving anything for putting this note in here other than trying to make it easier for you to learn about this than it was for me. Enjoy!
on August 22, 2014
I think this is one of those "extended warranty" things. I'm not sure I even bought it. It may have been free. All the financial advisers say, "Never buy an extended warranty," so I probably got this one free. Three stars for lack of anything else.
Items with 1 year warranties, in my case, always seem to fail on Day 366. This 3 year TV warranty was cheaper to purchase here at Amazon than direct through SquareTrade's web site, even with a discount coupon I received in my email. Of course, the price here at Amazon varies day-to-day, like airline seats. I haven't had to use it for my TV, but in the past with a couple different items, they were easy to work with.
on July 10, 2015
I would give zero stars if I could. They were so hard to work with and took forever to fix my TV. Awful to work with. I had a technician who didn't even try to work with my schedule to fix the TV. The technician would only meet before noon and wouldn't return my calls in the afternoon two days in a row. I explained that I couldn't do it the first day and when I called him at noon on the second day he vaguely told me he didn't know and would call me back. I called many times and he never attempted to figure out a time and date. It was like pulling teeth. I called square trade and they basically told me they could give him my schedule or assign me someone new but that would take days. I explained that the technician was poor quality and they told me too bad basically and that they had to figure out what the could do and not what they couldn't. From what I understand there is no consequence for the technicians if they refuse to work with you. This wasn't even close to hassle free. They also are not 24/7 service. They close on the weekends. Completely dissatisfied. I will never purchase another protection plan through them again and strongly recommend against it.
on December 25, 2011
I purchased a 46" Sharp Aquos LED from another online site, and a ST warranty soon after. I also recently purchased a Samsung 46" LED 3D from Amazon. When I came back here to purchase my ST warranty and read the negative reviews, I was incredulous. So here's my story. My Sharp would not turn on after my warranty had run out from them. I called ST. They opened a claim for me. Emails went back and forth, but quickly. They ordered my parts, sent out a tech within a week. The tech was unable to fix the TV. He told my son, because I was away on vacation that they would send me a new one. Then I get an email saying they are refunding the cost to me of the tv. 1098.00$ I paid 1200.00$ for the tv one year earlier!! So I'm not really sure what the other reviews are talking about. Taking my tv and selling it and all that. I still have the tv in my possession. So I'm here today to purchase another ST warranty for my Samsung 46" LED 3D tv with no worries...You should to...
on December 25, 2011
Cell phone died,notified squaretrade they emailed shipping label, sent package in. They checked it out and said it could not be fixed they would send money through paypal. 10 days from notifying until money in account. will always use squaretrade