5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have Warranty
I have never been a big fan of the Ipod's failure rate. They just don't last. When I made the decision to buy one, I wanted to make sure I was protected.

I had my Ipod for just 10 months when it failed. I went online, contacted SquareTrade, and filled out a claim. I was surprised by how quickly they responded.
I printed out the return label, and mailed my...
Published on November 5, 2009 by Luke A. Davis

2.0 out of 5 stars Be careful
Make sure you read the exclusions! My son dropped his and now they say accidental glass breakage is not covered! I needed to buy the upgrade.
Published on December 6, 2010 by change2013

‹ Previous | 1 2 322 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Universal Positive Reviews Online, December 24, 2008
Why Amazon sells the sorry warranties of Newcorp is beyond me. Squaretrade offers not only the coverage shown, but breakage protection for a small fee. So if you're buying a GPS, which are notorious for being easy to break the screen, get the breakage coverage for $15 extra.

This company gets universally positive reviews and why Amazon lets it reputation be dragged down by that Newcorp warranty, which is the only one they tell you about and has a two star rating right now, is beyond me. It's possible that the squaretrade warranty is available cheaper at the squaretrade website. Check for yourself. If amazon is cheaper or the same, you're better off buying from Amazon, but do check the pricing as I seem to remember the ones I bought from the website were cheaper than the advertised prices here. And I don't see the optional breakage coverage which you can get at the squaretrade website.

If the coverage was the same price, I would have bought my squaretrade warranty here at Amazon. It would certainly boost Amazon's reputation if they offered both instead of that horrible competitor Newcorp which has a two star rating (which Amazon conveniently doesn't show you on the screen where it appears with the item you might be buying) and many complaints about the service are here on Amazon at the place where you see the Newcorp reviws (you have to click on it).

Sqaretrade has been rated highly by many consumer groups who compare warranty coverage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick and easy, July 29, 2009
I bought a no-name MP3 player and I sure am glad I sprung for the Square Trade warranty. The MP3 player crapped out pretty quickly and was useless before too long. Square Trade to the rescue. They were very easy to deal with and refunded the full purchase price with no hassles. I will definitely use them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great warranty program!, December 3, 2009
B. Cogis (Pittsburgh, PA) - See all my reviews
My daughter's sansa froze and we tried to reset it but that didn't work. I contacted Square Trade and they quickly emailed me a return shipping label. I sent the player back and received a "no hassle" refund for the full amount of the player in less than a week. I will buy extended warranties for all small electronics from now on!

5.0 out of 5 stars iPod repair, October 13, 2009
my iPod broke and I had a warranty from SqauareTrade. actually, I have several warranties, this is the first time I've ever had to use one..
SquareTrade offered me the price I paid for the iPod. I wanted it fixed instead. They sent a prepaid box via UPS and over nighted it to me to send the iPod to be repaired. I got it back fixed in 3-4 days.. it has been the best warranty I have ever used. Patrick was the rep I talked to at SquareTrade. very professional.. highly recommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding Warranty!, August 14, 2009
I have purchased Squaretrade warranties for almost all of my small electronics - especially refurbuished ones I buy from ebay or online. I have had to use the warranties twice, and they were AWESOME! I received emails every step of the way in the process, and it only took about 5 days to get the money back to my paypal account.

I am a Squaretrade "true believer" and highly recommend this service to all of my friends and family.

One word of advice, however. As with all warranties, save your receipts. Squaretrade also has a very helpful service which allows you to fax your receipts to them and then they keep an electronic version on file in case you ever make a claim. That takes one step out of the process, and I always am more likely to know where my reciepts are right after I receive the item (as I am purchasing the warranty) than one year later. Just for safety, though, I have started scanning and keeping .pdfs of my receipts here at home as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny!, May 15, 2009
Very easy to work with. I had a claim and the e-mailed me a shipping label within an hour of my claim being sent in and I shipped the item where they told me to. Within a week I had a refund in my paypal account. I would definitely do it again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Square Trade won't let you down, May 15, 2009
My ipod Nano suddenly stopped responding and I was getting the sad face icon. Luckily I had purchased the $4.99 warranty plan with my ipod off ebay almost a year ago and contacted Square Trade. It was extremely easy. They emailed me with a few steps to see if I could get my ipod restored. When that didn't work, I emailed them back and they promptly responded with a shipping label. Square Trade emailed they were notified by UPS my ipod was on it's way back. When they received it and determined it was broken, they immediately refunded my $49 to my Paypal Account. It took less than a few days plus shipping time. I will always purchase a Square Trade warranty when it's offered. It's the best insurance at a great price plus excellent service !!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars fast service, April 30, 2009
Sent in IPod Touch to get screen replaced fix and sent back within 5days. Fast service.

5.0 out of 5 stars My MP3 Player, June 3, 2009
SquareTrade is great. They fixed my MP3 player in just one week. That was with shipping to them and back to me. If you need a warranty and can't afford the high cost that the stores offer check out SquareTrade they are affordable and They have great service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent warranty for cheap$$!!, April 26, 2009
H. Carson (Oro Valley, AZ) - See all my reviews
Squaretrade is an easy way to save money, while protecting expensive to fix products like an iPod, iTouch, or laptop. Usually at least 50-65% off the ridiculous prices Apple or laptop companies charge, this is an easy way to put $$ back in your pocket!

‹ Previous | 1 2 322 | Next ›