Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

Service plan term: 4 Years|Service plan covered value: $ 125-$150|Change
Price:$20.81+ Free shipping

on April 20, 2013
Square Trade has already worked for me once with a phone, unfortunately it went defective. Square Trade acted super fast and actually refunded me the entire cost WHILE the package was still in route to them. This is an exceptional company, thus I purchased a camera Square Trade and plan on purchasing another due to the way I was treated over the defective cell, hands down this is THE company for peace of mind on expensive electronics you may buy. I highly recommend them.
on July 5, 2012
The customer service and the incredibly fair treatment I recieved was truly outstanding an exceeded my expectations by far. After 2 years of use, the battery enclosure on my Nikon camera would not stay closed without holding with tape and keeping my finger on the cover. I called Square Trade when they opened on a Monday morning and explained the situation to the represntative. She quickly said that it would be cheaper and in my interest to refund my entire purchase price instead of repairing the camera. I was emailed a UPS mailing label immediately. I dropped off the camera at UPS later that afternoon, and by the following morning the amount I paid for the camera was in my pay pal account. I quickly ordered a new model of the same camera, and made sure I signed up for another square trade warranty.

Joseph Cohen
on November 30, 2012
I bought this for my Nikon D800. It is a $3K camera, so I thought it'd better have the additional protection. Two months later when I was thinking of cancelling the warranty, I noticed several oil particles on my sensor. Oil is not dust, so hand-blower will not help you. I had to ship this to Nikon ($90 insured) only to find out they don't cover it with their warranty. So I could either waste my time arguing whose fault was it, or pay the $50 and get my camera in 5 days. That summed up to $140 spent on this. Good thing Squaretrade refunded me both the shipping and cleaning without any questions. Super easy and quite fast, I got the refund in about a week. I'm keeping the warranty, because even though Nikon generally makes good products, you will most likely send the camera to them a couple of times at least during the 4-year warranty period. Being it cleaning and calibration (min $140), or the actual repair, it may eventually pay off to have the warranty. And you can cancel it any time to get the prorated refund if you are sure you will not need it.
on September 4, 2013
Best Warranty Company in America or the world for that matter. I have not used it for this item, but I did once and it was a no hassle operation. Very easy to set up you proof of purchase and be ready for use. Also, everything is saved to there site so you don't have to keep anything to prove you bought it.
on June 21, 2013
My digital camera died, they gave me no hassle, sent me a return label UPS 2day air, as soon as the package was track able at UPS, I had an amazon gift card in my email for the original purchase amount. I about fell over. I hate warranties and theirhassle and scams. I generally dont buy them. I couldnt believe this was was so hassle free.
on August 29, 2012
Purchased Toshiba camileo flip cam 18 months ago and my SquareTrade warranty. I used the camera on my travels, Vegas, Laughlin, Ireland and Florida. Great pics! Well, couple weeks ago on a trip to Florida, my little camera decided it wasn't gonna work anymore. The shutter button was broken. I emailed SquareTrade Warranty and within 24 hrs. I had a return sticker to download and a full refund. Great service, no hassle, easy return and full refund....sweet!
on February 23, 2010
1 WEEK FROM START TO FINISH AND ABSOLUTELY NO HASSLE OR PROBLEMS.
I filed my claim online and immediatly received a mailing label to print. I mailed my camera on a Friday and on Tuesday they notified me that they received it. Later that day I received another email saying that they authorized reimbursment of the complete purchase price. By Friday the money was in my paypal account!
SQUARE TRADE DELIVERS EVERYTHING THEY PROMISE!!
on April 1, 2010
This is a great deal! Good prices, smooth transaction and they really come through for you. My daughter dropped her new camera and, fortunately, I'd taken out a warranty with Square Trade. I was able to do everything online except send the camera to them, which they emailed a mailing label for, and the whole transaction took about a week. Clear communication too! We are very pleased.
on September 8, 2011
This is a great warranty service. My olympus camera just died after a year and the purchase price was refunded.

Better yet, i sent the product back with the prepaid UPS LABEL at 5 pm and literally the next day at 8 AM, the money was in my paypal account.

Will continue do go back to this service!
on November 3, 2009
I have 10+ warranties with SquareTrade. The claims process is effiecient and relatively easy. You can't go wrong.