5.0 out of 5 stars I was amazed they didnt try to wriggle out of this waranty.....
I bought their warranty as I had a bought a new to the market digital camera on ebay, and after 2 yrs and 8 months of a 3yr waranty I thought it was a lost cause, when my camera failed on vacation in China, and I had to buy another while away, ( which got stolen before I could insure it....go figure). But I contacted Square Trade on my return and to my amazement they...
Published on October 30, 2009 by James Ralph Eccles

1.0 out of 5 stars TRASH -- Feels like bait & switch
SquareTrade refused to fix my camera. The lens mounting ring separated from the camera body. Admittedly this is an odd failure. Perhaps some adhesive or screw failed. Anyway there is not a scratch, dent or otherwise on the camera nor the now dangling lens.
My "warranty" was supposed to cover mechanical failure. When I submitted my claim I was informed...
Published 19 months ago by RobertaM

‹ Previous | 14 5 638 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Digital Camera Warranty, January 21, 2010
J. Morris (OLIVE BRANCH, MS United States) - See all my reviews
Wow! Great service on my warranty. You hope you never need to use them, but now I don't mind. Sent in a camera for warranty, and in less than a week had money back in my Paypal account. Will warranty all my electronics with Square Trade.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Choice, December 1, 2009
This was the first time I've purchased an extended warranty from Square Trade! My experience was quite pleasurable dealing with them. I will forever extend my warranties through them. There was no issue when purchased camera stopped working. I sent it in & within a 7 day period they replaced the funds.... Thanks so much Square Trade!

5.0 out of 5 stars Square Trade, February 4, 2013
The service is excellent and fast. I bought the warranty from Amazon, realized that it did not have accidental damage coverage and called Square Trade. They changed it to an accidental damage warranty. It is a good thing I did. I took my new camera on a trip and found a crack in the LCD screen. Square Trade immediately sent me a shipping label, determined that it was not cost effective to repair the camera and Square Trade is refunding the purchase price. Amazon does not sell the warranties for Square Trade in this camera price range, but changing the warranty was no hassle. The accidental damage is key. Most credit cards double a warranty, but after the first year or two, mechanical failure is rare. Accidental damage to a camera is common. The peace of mind was worth a lot to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars no hassle, super fast, August 29, 2012
Purchased Toshiba camileo flip cam 18 months ago and my SquareTrade warranty. I used the camera on my travels, Vegas, Laughlin, Ireland and Florida. Great pics! Well, couple weeks ago on a trip to Florida, my little camera decided it wasn't gonna work anymore. The shutter button was broken. I emailed SquareTrade Warranty and within 24 hrs. I had a return sticker to download and a full refund. Great service, no hassle, easy return and full refund....sweet!

5.0 out of 5 stars Square Trade Warranties, July 5, 2012
The customer service and the incredibly fair treatment I recieved was truly outstanding an exceeded my expectations by far. After 2 years of use, the battery enclosure on my Nikon camera would not stay closed without holding with tape and keeping my finger on the cover. I called Square Trade when they opened on a Monday morning and explained the situation to the represntative. She quickly said that it would be cheaper and in my interest to refund my entire purchase price instead of repairing the camera. I was emailed a UPS mailing label immediately. I dropped off the camera at UPS later that afternoon, and by the following morning the amount I paid for the camera was in my pay pal account. I quickly ordered a new model of the same camera, and made sure I signed up for another square trade warranty.

Joseph Cohen

5.0 out of 5 stars great warranty, worth the price, September 8, 2011
This is a great warranty service. My olympus camera just died after a year and the purchase price was refunded.

Better yet, i sent the product back with the prepaid UPS LABEL at 5 pm and literally the next day at 8 AM, the money was in my paypal account.

Will continue do go back to this service!

5.0 out of 5 stars Replaced item with no problems at all!, January 28, 2010
i bought a 3 year warranty and forgot about it. my video camera broke after 1.5 years and realized I bought this warranty and I was refunded my purchase price with no problems at all. I am always skeptical about warranties but this one is worth it! thank you square trade!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent customer service!, November 1, 2009
These guys are great! My video camera was never delivered! (Lesson learned: buy the warranty AFTER you have the item.) I waited hopefully for about a month before reading reviews (none when I ordered from a new seller), saying they were bogus. They refunded my money no problems. Reminds me, I have to order a warranty for the camera that DID arrive!

5.0 out of 5 stars warranty on cool pixs camera., September 30, 2009
it was a very pleasant transaction.great communication.fast respond time.i would highly recommend this warranty to everyone.it is very reasonable price much cheaper then all the big box stores.i just brought a new nikon camera and took out a warranty on it immediately.i rate square trade 5 stars.

peggy chatellier

5.0 out of 5 stars Square Trade Warranty - Camera, September 23, 2009
Great, quick service and payment. It allowed me to immediately go buy a new camera without waiting for a repair, so we were not without a camera.

‹ Previous | 14 5 638 | Next ›