5.0 out of 5 stars I was amazed they didnt try to wriggle out of this waranty.....
I bought their warranty as I had a bought a new to the market digital camera on ebay, and after 2 yrs and 8 months of a 3yr waranty I thought it was a lost cause, when my camera failed on vacation in China, and I had to buy another while away, ( which got stolen before I could insure it....go figure). But I contacted Square Trade on my return and to my amazement they...
Published on October 30, 2009 by James Ralph Eccles

1.0 out of 5 stars TRASH -- Feels like bait & switch
SquareTrade refused to fix my camera. The lens mounting ring separated from the camera body. Admittedly this is an odd failure. Perhaps some adhesive or screw failed. Anyway there is not a scratch, dent or otherwise on the camera nor the now dangling lens.
My "warranty" was supposed to cover mechanical failure. When I submitted my claim I was informed...
Published on December 6, 2012 by RobertaM

‹ Previous | 14 5 639 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Warrnty for camera, January 31, 2010
This was a great purchase for the camera i bought i had a friend who had to use it and they gave him no hasseles

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't need it yet, but...., October 31, 2010
This is a warranty for my camera purchased at Amazon. Good explanations of terms, reasonable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't be better, June 12, 2009
I'm usually hesitant to purchase extended warranties from stores. They have a huge mark-up and are pushed by sales people.On the other hand, you have Square Trade. They cost a fraction of store warranties and we an absolute breeze to work with. Some time back I bought a video camera on E-bay and recently it developed problems. I sent it back to them and within 3 days had my purchase price back. What could have been easier?? They checked it out and found it didn't work and paid off. Bing, bang boom. I'll never buy anything of consequence again with out a Square Trade warranty. And neither should you.

5.0 out of 5 stars SQUARE TRADE WARRANTIES ARE A MUST!!!, August 12, 2009
D. Green (Manorville, New York) - See all my reviews
I consider myself to be a very shrewed consumer and I know that purchasing Square Trade Warranties were some of the best investments I have made as a consumer. Their warranties are extremely inexpensive and 100% consumer orientated. Square Trade Warranties have saved me from wasting hundreds of dollars on merchandise that I have purchased that stopped operating soon after the manufacturer's warranty expiration. ON three occasions I found it necessary to put in a claim to Square Trade for merchandise that became defective and on each occasion Square Trade PROMPTLY reimbursed me the full purchase price for each of the items. Unlike many warranty companies Square Trade never attempts to avoid honoring a legitimate claim. Purchasing any appliance or electronic device without also purchasing a Square Trade Warranty is a recipe for wasting your money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy, fast and dependable!, March 18, 2010
I have been purchasing warranties from Square Trade for quite some time now. (Mostly for eBay products). It is very simple to buy the warranties, and they hold them all on their web site. You should especially watch for their sales of 20 or 30% off the regular low price!
I bought a camera for my friend for her birthday almost 2 years ago. It recently stopped working. I filled out the warranty claim form and was emailed a prepaid UPS return sticker. They emailed me with the status every step of the way. The whole process took less than 2 weeks and my original price of the camera was deposited directly in my Pay Pal account. I highly recommend Square Trade!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars warranty on cool pixs camera., September 30, 2009
it was a very pleasant transaction.great communication.fast respond time.i would highly recommend this warranty to everyone.it is very reasonable price much cheaper then all the big box stores.i just brought a new nikon camera and took out a warranty on it immediately.i rate square trade 5 stars.

peggy chatellier

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent warranty, August 9, 2009
I purchased a camera on Ebay and decided to purchase a square trade warranty. The camera stopped working and after emailing with Square Trade, they sent me a prepaid box to mail the camera to them. Within 3 days they determined that the camera couldn't be repaired and they refunded the entire purchase price to Paypal. So now we bought a new camera and intend to purchase another warranty from Square Trade.

5.0 out of 5 stars Square Trade, February 4, 2013
The service is excellent and fast. I bought the warranty from Amazon, realized that it did not have accidental damage coverage and called Square Trade. They changed it to an accidental damage warranty. It is a good thing I did. I took my new camera on a trip and found a crack in the LCD screen. Square Trade immediately sent me a shipping label, determined that it was not cost effective to repair the camera and Square Trade is refunding the purchase price. Amazon does not sell the warranties for Square Trade in this camera price range, but changing the warranty was no hassle. The accidental damage is key. Most credit cards double a warranty, but after the first year or two, mechanical failure is rare. Accidental damage to a camera is common. The peace of mind was worth a lot to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars no hassle, super fast, August 29, 2012
Purchased Toshiba camileo flip cam 18 months ago and my SquareTrade warranty. I used the camera on my travels, Vegas, Laughlin, Ireland and Florida. Great pics! Well, couple weeks ago on a trip to Florida, my little camera decided it wasn't gonna work anymore. The shutter button was broken. I emailed SquareTrade Warranty and within 24 hrs. I had a return sticker to download and a full refund. Great service, no hassle, easy return and full refund....sweet!

5.0 out of 5 stars Square Trade Warranties, July 5, 2012
The customer service and the incredibly fair treatment I recieved was truly outstanding an exceeded my expectations by far. After 2 years of use, the battery enclosure on my Nikon camera would not stay closed without holding with tape and keeping my finger on the cover. I called Square Trade when they opened on a Monday morning and explained the situation to the represntative. She quickly said that it would be cheaper and in my interest to refund my entire purchase price instead of repairing the camera. I was emailed a UPS mailing label immediately. I dropped off the camera at UPS later that afternoon, and by the following morning the amount I paid for the camera was in my pay pal account. I quickly ordered a new model of the same camera, and made sure I signed up for another square trade warranty.

Joseph Cohen