Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: SquareTrade 4-Year Electronics Protection Plan ($75-100)
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

Service plan term: 4 years|Service plan covered value: $75-$100|Change
Price:$41.26+ Free shipping

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(4 star). Show all reviews
on January 8, 2013
I have had only one opportunity to use my Square Trade warranties (Knock on Wood!) It was on a Sunday morning and to my surprise, a customer service agent answered the phone and set up the appointment for the next day.
on February 6, 2012
Things were easy to do and the people were nice to deal with. We hope to never use it but if needed I would expect every thing will go smoothly based on our dealings with them so far. Have not had any problems with either Amazon or Square Trade yet.
on January 26, 2013
Either buy it or don't. With so many things made in China these days and some of the quality coming out of China it's almost a must at a certain price point. Anything electronic over $100 is a must for me if the price of warranty is in line with what was bought. I have not had to use any warranty that I have bought buy many friends did not buy an extended warranty and are sorry, it's simply peace of mind.
on May 29, 2013
Haven't had to warranty my protected item yet, but this warranty should do the trick. Price is good and the coverage is even better. They send you a box to send the item in. When they receive it, they guarantee they can fix it within a week! If they can't fix it, they cut you a check for the original price of your item (less the price of the warranty). Sounds like a good deal to me.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 6, 2012
I was very impressed by how quickly I received all my paperwork for this warrenty plan and that they called me to ask me if I had received it. Great customer service.
on February 6, 2012
like knowing the new printer is covered for a long time...these things are made of plastic and break on a regular basis.
on February 6, 2012
Easy to setup and manage online. Gave it 4 stars because I haven't had to make an claims yet. Great so far though.
on April 15, 2011
I was very pleased with the ease of registering this additonal warranty for our new sony computer. I have not used it, yet and most likely won't. But knowing that I will have this computer for 4 years worry free is a satisfying feeling.