5.0 out of 5 stars Square Trade
This company takes the worry out of buying consumer warranties. This is my third time buying and from now on it will be the only company for me.
Published on September 21, 2012 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars I hope your plan is better than the website
This website does not work! I have tried 6 times to gift the plan I purchased as a gift. I keep getting kicked back to the original receipt. I'm totally frustrated! I hope your plan is better than the website!!!!!!!!!
Published 16 days ago by Kathleen R. Jacobs

5.0 out of 5 stars Square Trade, September 21, 2012
This review is from: SquareTrade 4-Year Home AV Protection Plan ($500-600) (Electronics)

1.0 out of 5 stars I hope your plan is better than the website, January 15, 2015

1.0 out of 5 stars Worthless piece of garbage.., November 7, 2014
DON"T make a typo on your warranty claim.. It will just get immediately closed and then there is NOTHING you can do about it.

Worthless piece of garbage.. Don't waste your money

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 11, 2015
Seems OK, I don't know...

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 24, 2014
great price, haven't had to use it yet