Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

86%
14%

on July 13, 2015
Square Trade is still one of the best companies for warranty I had so far. Customer service is top notch and their claim is outstanding. I did a refund for this particular item because I just don't think $427 for 4 year protection on a $1450 laptop is over priced for what I use it for. Could have bought another cheap laptop for that price. Other than that I do definately recommend their warranty on other products you buy from Amazon.
on September 3, 2014
I have not used the warranty yet (thank God), but can say that it was very fairly priced for the service they provide. I purchase Square Trade Warranties for almost every Electronic Device I purchase.
on April 30, 2015
We had to use this a month after buying the macbook when the cat threw up on the keyboard. The very helpful and responsive staff at Square Trade made a painful situation okay again.
on February 2, 2015
Always buy Square Trade,,, love the security of having it there if I need it...
on October 8, 2015
good product
on October 5, 2014
Awaiting plan. For the price they should ensure that it came with the computer. I have only just realize that I did not receive the paperwork for it.
on July 27, 2014