2,144 Reviews
 (1,385)

4.0 out of 5 stars Make Sure You Purchase The Correct Warranty For Your Product
I haven't purchased this yet: it is in my shopping cart and I will likely buy it.

However, I just got off the phone with SquareTrade [1-877-WARRANTY] and thought I'd pass on info I got from them as well as reading the reviews of the company on the San Francisco BBB site [...] and on epinions.com [...]

1. Make sure you have the right warranty for your...
Published on June 4, 2011 by G. E. Thomas

1,078 of 1,122 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars Read the details before you buy a Squaretrade warranty
I have several Squaretrade warranties I purchased 1-2 years ago. They do what they say they will do, but the devil's in the details with Squaretrade warranties. The way they sell these for a lot lower cost is because they limit their exposure, and recoup costs on the back end. They limit their exposure by only providing total coverage up to the purchase price of your...
Published on May 11, 2011 by Geronimo

‹ Previous | 122 23 24215 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Customer Service, January 5, 2011
I have not used the warranty so I'm only rating customer service here. I was impressed that I received a courtesy phone call several days after I had purchased the warranty to ensure that I had received their e-mail with the link to their website and my warranty contract. I then decided to exchange my TV for a larger one and had to cancel the warranty. Customer service was very friendly and canceled my warranty without any questions or attempts to pressure me to purchase a new warranty for the larger television I was going to purchase. Overall I had very positive first impressions of the company and would do business with them again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied, September 18, 2014
This review is from: SquareTrade 4-Year TV Protection Plan ($1250-$1500) (Electronics)
I contacted SquareTrade after lightning struck my house recently. Seemed to have a quick and easy experience when filing a claim. The man I spoke to on the phone identified that the problem with my 42 inch might cost more in parts than the price I paid, so he quickly settled with me and reimbursed me for my purchase. Within 15 minutes I was done with my claim phone call and told that my check would be issued in 48 hours. My modem that was also damaged during the strike was not covered because I bought it through ATT, I can assure you my new one is from amazon and with an accompanying SquareTrade Plan.

1.0 out of 5 stars This is not a protection plan, but rather an extended warranty agreement, January 15, 2014
Yesterday (Jan 14, 2014), my HDTV went dead, and so I called Square Trade today (Jan 15, 2014) to get the process going since my TV is under the "protection plan". It turns out it's an "extended warranty". I must first go through the manufacturer before Square Trade would even take a look. This makes me think that if my product breaks, I get screwed. If it doesn't, Square trade gets to keep my "protection plan" money. A protection plan should protect my products, not simply extend a warranty. I can get this extended warranty for free from my credit card company. AVOID this service.

5.0 out of 5 stars FAST AND EASY, March 9, 2010
SOUND WENT OUT ON MY LCD TV. WITHIN FIVE DAYS I GOT MY MONEY TO BUY A NEW ONE.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick and simple, January 9, 2015
I purchased a 3 yr plan for a 37" JVC. Not quite 2 years later I contacted SquareTrade because I was having problems with the TV. They decided that due to the problems that they would just refund my full purchase price.

I contacted them on 12-26-2014 and today I have a check just as they promised. I was dumbfounded that a warranty company did not try to make me jump through hoops. I found the whole process quick and simple.

LadyReah

5.0 out of 5 stars R Kosobucki, October 18, 2009
I bought a refurbished Vizio off E-Bay which was supposed to have a 1 year factory warranty. I had problems with it and when I looked for the model and serial number it had been removed.Square Trade then came to the rescue and within a week after sending in the TV there was a credit on my Pay Pal account. I stongly recommend a Square Trade warranty on all refurbished items!Vizio 22" VW22L - Class HD LCD Television

5.0 out of 5 stars SquareTrade Delivers, February 4, 2011
David (CLINTON TOWNSHIP, MI, United States) - See all my reviews
Cheapo 32" LCD I bought from WalMart died at 13 months. Luckily I bought the SquareTrade warranty at half the price that Wally World wanted. SquareTrade shipped me prepaid packaging. About a week later I got an email saying that the TV couldn't be fixed. Two days later I had my money back. Bought a nice 37" for the same price (prices have really dropped).

Second warranty claim with SquareTrade and they were awesome both times.

5.0 out of 5 stars samsung 46 inch lcd, January 25, 2011
My tv started to take some time to turn on, it will flicker on and off for a while until it finally will turn on. I e-mailed Square Trade about the problem and filled out the warranty claim on their website and in 2 days they were processing a full refund for me. That's incredible service. I have two other warranties from Square Trade and will not hesitate to buy more in the future. I recomend them to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars SquareTrade -n- Save, April 29, 2011
SquareTrade is my first choice for warranty coverage for my electronics. Thankfully I've only needed to use a warranty once, on a laptop. The response was quick and easy. No struggle at all, just a quick refund for a non repairable item. I frequently recommend SquareTrade to anyone who will listen. It's always great to get a discount for a little piece of mind.

Save money-Save time-Save stress

5.0 out of 5 stars SquareTrade Service, January 21, 2011
I have now been with SquareTrade since 2006 and currently have 10 items under warranty with them. I have made 3 claims with them and each time they have handled my claims exceptionally well with fast service to resolve the processing of my claims. I would highly recommend them as the place to buy warrants from without question. Their prices are unbeatable.

Russ T.
Des Moines, IA

‹ Previous | 122 23 24215 | Next ›

SquareTrade 4-Year TV Protection Plan ($1250-$1500)
$112.07