1,710 Reviews
 (1,109)

4.0 out of 5 stars Make Sure You Purchase The Correct Warranty For Your Product
I haven't purchased this yet: it is in my shopping cart and I will likely buy it.

However, I just got off the phone with SquareTrade [1-877-WARRANTY] and thought I'd pass on info I got from them as well as reading the reviews of the company on the San Francisco BBB site [...] and on epinions.com [...]

1. Make sure you have the right warranty for your...
Published on June 4, 2011 by G. E. Thomas

3.0 out of 5 stars Read the details before you buy a Squaretrade warranty
I have several Squaretrade warranties I purchased 1-2 years ago. They do what they say they will do, but the devil's in the details with Squaretrade warranties. The way they sell these for a lot lower cost is because they limit their exposure, and recoup costs on the back end. They limit their exposure by only providing total coverage up to the purchase price of your...
Published on May 11, 2011 by Geronimo

‹ Previous | 122 23 24171 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Pain Free Protection, August 30, 2013
Tressa (VIRGINIA BEACH, VIRGINIA, US) - See all my reviews
This is a pain free, hassle free protection that I have used before and will continue to use for my electronic products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Protection, August 21, 2013
Great customer service, no issues and you are paying for piece of mind. And that goes a long way with me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Squaretrade comes through!, August 21, 2013
My mom's Vizio TV went bad after not quite two years....Thanks to Squaretrade she now had a brand new one! They asked for a detailed response from me as to what was wrong and after about two days, they determined that the best remedy was to refund all of the $$ for the original purchase back to me! I didn't even have to send the TV back. Needless to say, I immediately started ANOTHER Squaretrade contract on the new TV. Thanks Squaretrade!

5.0 out of 5 stars Square Trade Made the Tears Go Away FAST!, August 7, 2013
John (Jacksonville, Florida) - See all my reviews
My Samsung LN40D630's screen displayed double and was missing lines of digital output. I called Samsung. Their technician walked me through a diagnostic process and I was informed that the TV was repairable. I called Square Trade the next day and was transferred to a technician who performed a similar diagnostic routine. Within days, a Square Trade technician arrived at my house and performed diagnostic regimens and informed me that the problem was more serious than at first thought. He would not be able to repair the TV that day and would inform me of any solution within 48 hours . Within 48 hours, I received an e-mail from Square Trade informing me that repair of the TV was not cost effective; and, a check for the amount of purchase would be deposited to my PayPal account within 48 hours. Within 48 hours, an amount equal to the purchase price was deposited into my PayPal account.
I had never filed a claim with Square Trade before. I have purchased an extended warranty for all my major purchases through Square Trade. Because of the straight-talk and honest approach by every representative of Square Trade, I ordered a new TV the day I received the last e-mail from Square Trade. When I checked my PayPal account, the original purchase price of the TV was there. I never had to call. They kept their word and performed admirably and ethically at every step.
As soon as my new TV arrives, I will purchase an extended warranty on it also. I look forward to an anxiety-free future with all my electronic toys!

5.0 out of 5 stars LG television, July 25, 2013
I bought a new LG televison in 2011. I recently started having problems with it and when I called Square Trade to get some service done on it, I figured it would be at least a couple of weeks before I heard back from them. I was so surprised when they called me the next day saying they needed pictures of the television to see what the problem was and the very next day they told me it was better to just refund the price of the television rather than to try and get a technician to come and try to repair it. I am so very happy with Square Trade and will continue using them for every new product I buy that needs an extended warranty. I was told by some people that the companies that carry extended warranties weren't any good but evidently they don't know about square trade. I love the service I received and would highly recommend them to all.

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect service....except for a delay!!, July 24, 2013
We were reimbursed for our broken plasma TV when it couldn't be fixed, just wish it hadn't taken 2 plus weeks and so many phone calls to get the refund. All reps. were very kind and professional...it really just came down to a miscommunication somewhere along the line. Had that not happened...we would give 5 stars!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars " The leader in the field of customer satisfaction", June 29, 2013
Charles Webb (Braintree, MA, US) - See all my reviews
My experience with Square Trade goes back 31/2 years with the purchase of a contract on a 40" premium LED television. While never expecting the set to fail, I nevertheless purchased a 4 year contract with Square Trade. And the unexpected happened as the television went black at the end of May. I will not bore you with the details but the important point is this; The "premium" TV did indeed fail and Square Trade provided support every step of the way through a coordinated effort throughout their company. Ultimately, a service technician sent by Square Trade determined that the set could not be repaired and Square Trade promptly honored their contract commitment to me.
I used these funds to purchase a new TV through Amazon but before first puchasing a contract from Square Trade for the new set.
This company is 5 star and easy to work with.

Sincerely,
Charles P. Webb

4.0 out of 5 stars Insurance, June 22, 2013
Thus far, I have not used the warranty and I hope I don't need it but the policy is in force if needed.

3.0 out of 5 stars How can rate a product without using it, June 20, 2013
I can not believe the amount of 5 star reviews this company has received/ I was amazed, until i see they are just getting ratings based on the delivery of the plan via email. That is not a true sign of how they are. I started to read down the reviews and found some bad ones for service. I am hoping my TV never breaks and I get better service than some of the other people did.

5.0 out of 5 stars They helped me before coverage, June 15, 2013
I had a problem with item during manufacture warranty was in affect. Square trade helped me get the correct contact information and told me to let them know if I was not assisted in getting the item taken care of to my satisfaction, to let them know.

‹ Previous | 122 23 24171 | Next ›