1,567 Reviews
 (1,020)

4.0 out of 5 stars Make Sure You Purchase The Correct Warranty For Your Product
I haven't purchased this yet: it is in my shopping cart and I will likely buy it.

However, I just got off the phone with SquareTrade [1-877-WARRANTY] and thought I'd pass on info I got from them as well as reading the reviews of the company on the San Francisco BBB site [...] and on epinions.com [...]

1. Make sure you have the right warranty for your...
Published on June 4, 2011 by G. E. Thomas

3.0 out of 5 stars Read the details before you buy a Squaretrade warranty
I have several Squaretrade warranties I purchased 1-2 years ago. They do what they say they will do, but the devil's in the details with Squaretrade warranties. The way they sell these for a lot lower cost is because they limit their exposure, and recoup costs on the back end. They limit their exposure by only providing total coverage up to the purchase price of your...
Published on May 11, 2011 by Geronimo

‹ Previous | 125 26 27157 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars SquareTrade 3-Year TV Warranty, February 26, 2011
Mike Griffin (Willoughby Hills, Ohio United States) - See all my reviews
Sign up was easy; follow-up by the company was next day by phone; providing proof of purchase was
easy via email; setting up an account for 24 Hr. access was also easy.

Hard copy of warranty was mailed to me within about a week.

I give this service a 4 star rating so far for convenience, since I have just purchased this warranty, I have not had to file a claim yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars SquareTrade Delivers, February 4, 2011
David (CLINTON TOWNSHIP, MI, United States) - See all my reviews
Cheapo 32" LCD I bought from WalMart died at 13 months. Luckily I bought the SquareTrade warranty at half the price that Wally World wanted. SquareTrade shipped me prepaid packaging. About a week later I got an email saying that the TV couldn't be fixed. Two days later I had my money back. Bought a nice 37" for the same price (prices have really dropped).

Second warranty claim with SquareTrade and they were awesome both times.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best investment you can make, January 27, 2011
I had an LCD tv that just quit recently and contacted Square Trade with the warranty info. Instructions were simple and the process was all done by email. We all hope that a purchase does not have to be refunded or replaced but when it does happen this is the best way to do it. Very small price to pay for peace of mind. There's a reason why they are top rated.

5.0 out of 5 stars samsung 46 inch lcd, January 25, 2011
My tv started to take some time to turn on, it will flicker on and off for a while until it finally will turn on. I e-mailed Square Trade about the problem and filled out the warranty claim on their website and in 2 days they were processing a full refund for me. That's incredible service. I have two other warranties from Square Trade and will not hesitate to buy more in the future. I recomend them to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars SquareTrade Service, January 21, 2011
I have now been with SquareTrade since 2006 and currently have 10 items under warranty with them. I have made 3 claims with them and each time they have handled my claims exceptionally well with fast service to resolve the processing of my claims. I would highly recommend them as the place to buy warrants from without question. Their prices are unbeatable.

Russ T.
Des Moines, IA

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Customer Service, January 5, 2011
I have not used the warranty so I'm only rating customer service here. I was impressed that I received a courtesy phone call several days after I had purchased the warranty to ensure that I had received their e-mail with the link to their website and my warranty contract. I then decided to exchange my TV for a larger one and had to cancel the warranty. Customer service was very friendly and canceled my warranty without any questions or attempts to pressure me to purchase a new warranty for the larger television I was going to purchase. Overall I had very positive first impressions of the company and would do business with them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mitsubishi 3D TV Warranty, January 3, 2011
This company is professional and prompt in their responses and policies. The TV warranty was very easy to register. I had a question and they responded quickly and courteously. I haven't had to use the warranty yet, so I can only hope they respond in the same way then.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hope I never have to use it, April 24, 2010
I haven't had any problems with my TV yet, but the warranty arrived immediately and it seems pretty sound. I wish all warranties were this easy.

5.0 out of 5 stars OUTSTANDING SERVICE, February 5, 2010
I bought a used Samsung LN 46A630 from an ebay seller and thought a warranty would be in order, this was my first shot at a used tv and it worked well for about ten months before it started having problems powering up, After doing some research I found out some samsungs have sub standard power supply, I contacted Square trade and was asked to explain the problem in detail which I did, I was exspecting a long protracted battle after all the set was used and lcd,s are hard if not impossible to fix. I was contacted by E mail the next day asking me to sign a form as to the truth of my claim and also telling me my full purchase price would be given to me via paypal, Two days after I faxed the form to them the money was in paypal!!! with a thank you email for using Square Trade..THIS IS BEST MONEY I HAVE SPENT ON EBAY.. If you buy anything that you think may need a warranty Go with Square Trade you wont be sorry....

5.0 out of 5 stars quick ,friendly ,fast, and fair that's Square Trade, February 4, 2010
I had a clain on a year old LCD TV it went bad the color went out and a red line ran up the screen,I had it checkedand it was shot, I called Square Trade ,didn't know what to expect since the exrended warranties I took out with other companies were a real hasel well ,was I surprised They were so nice and quick to take care of my claim, after a few minutes they said they would give me the purshase price of the TV back and for me to dispose of the other TV ,I couldn't belive how easy it was and how nice they were about it,I have several things with their warrenty on them, and now I am so glad I took them ,and as soon as I am finished here I am getting a warranty on the new TV I just got .You can't go wrong with Square Trade You do them right and they will take care of you. Thank You Square Trade. Theresa J. Swaw

‹ Previous | 125 26 27157 | Next ›