Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on September 3, 2015
Typically one would expect a written policy stating coverage dates, and the process for making a claim or covering repairs. Apparently, most of these plans do not provide the purchaser with any kind of written policy for their files.
on January 15, 2015
I am writing this only recently after buying a new television set, which would make one wonder why write a review? Well, because when my last set had two weeks left on its four year plan it began to sporadically not come on, as the tuner or some other element was failing. When I wrote Square Trade I expected the typical service run around that is now found in this nation to most of us. Instead the offered to send a technician out within two days. I declined since the problem was intermingle, and yet they followed up twice to be sure I did not want to set fully checked out, repaired or replaced if need be. Its not how a company treats you at the start of a protection plan, its how the treat you with less than two weeks on a four year plan that showed professionalism both in e mails and follow up phone call. Now I will only buy their plans no matter where I might buy my electronic product as they give you thirty days to add them to any new electronic purchase.
on January 26, 2016
Hi Square Trade, where's any documentation that I have a plan with you, have my TV registered with your insurance services, or that you know I even exist? Since you don't acknowledge my inquiries I'm assuming the answers to my questions is "no."
on November 21, 2014
Square trade has been in business for years I have never had a problem with them on a past claim. I would highly recommend anybody getting this warranty for there television purchase.
on February 23, 2015
I haven't used this and hope I never have to use it but after reviewing many protection plans, I decided that Square Trade was the best value for my TV. On that basis alone (i.e., having had no actual customer service experience with Square Trade), I recommend these policies
on June 17, 2014
What can I say, it don't usually purchase insurance on such things, but didn't want to risk a 65" tv needing repair. Who wants to take it down from the wall on my own. Better to sleep at night. Let the big guys come fixit.
on December 14, 2014
This I am sure will be a great service for my newly acquired High Definition Tv. One thing I would like to see is there Customer reps tell you right away about being able to fax your receipt to them. My first rep was very professional but failed to tell me about faxing my receipt but was trying to help me scan and copy to a email but I told them I did not know how to do that. I had to call back and the 2nd rep did tell me about faxing so I was happy about that.
on May 29, 2014
This warranty plan is well worth the money for a five year plan, but the plan should start after the manufactures plan ends. All plans that I have ever purchased whether in store or online usually start after the manufactures plan ends giving you a longer plan. Other plans I have read on Amazon also do this, but I had already purchased this one when I bought the TV, so I will keep it as is.
on October 23, 2014
Have purchased several Square Trade Protection Plans. Great company to deal with and great prices!
on May 12, 2016
haven't used it, will follow up if I need it *knock on wood.

See 1 answered question