Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

Service plan term: 3 YearsService plan covered value: $200-$250Change
Price:$25.04+ Free shipping

on September 22, 2011
well the service is great but still they don't provide services whit the gizmos like what i have could have save me the hazel of buying a new one but it all work out thanks for provide a excellent service for a low price
on July 24, 2013
My son forgot that his IPod was in his pocket and jumped in the swimming pool which killed it. But thanks to the warranty it was covered at 100%. Filing a claim was so easy and we got the money back on it very fast.
on March 22, 2012
I purchased a warranty for my Samsung Galaxy Wifi 4.0 Player and accidentally dropped it and the screen broke. Squaretrade paid for the item to be shipped to them and reimbursed me for the galaxy player very quickly.
on May 18, 2012
Not sure how SquareTrade has gotten such high reviews. This claims process has been incredibly slow and stressful. I sent my broken product out 2 weeks ago and still have not received my payment. I've had to call every time to get them to update something.

I had to call because they had my product for a week and still hadn't looked at it, so they finally did. They said they sent the payment, and here I am 3 days later with no payment (Amazon Gift Card through e-mail).

I just called about my payment and now they have to "resend" it to me, which they will "try to get out today", but I might not get it until Monday. They also made it seem like my fault that I deleted it or something, but I have been keeping a VERY close eye and have seen nothing.

I also asked about their "5 day guarantee" in which they return the cost of the warranty if your claim isn't fulfilled within 5 days. I was told they did everything on their end. If that's so true, THEN WHERE IS MY PAYMENT? This is absolutely ridiculous for a GIFT CARD. They also claim their prices are great, but after a little research, I can get a better warranty for MUCH cheaper. I will NEVER buy or recommend SquareTrade to ANYONE.
11 comment1 of 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 15, 2011
received a hard copy in the mail. the company called me to make sure I filled out the info on their website so my iPod is insured past the first warranty--great service already...hope I never need to use it :0)
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 26, 2010
bought ipod for my son.purchased the square trade warranty plus accident. ipod got put in washing machine. called told them what happened no problems within a week had brand new ipod well worth the investment.
on August 22, 2013
I couldn't believe how fast I got my refund once I mailed an defect item back! It wasn't even 24 hours later I got an email saying paypal has my refunded amount. WOW! I highly recommend Square Trade Warranty!
on December 2, 2012
Always easy to deal with; when original iPod Touch died (they had fixed it once before), Squaretrade quickly paid the warranty. So we bought another, & immediately bought another warranty. Best deal anywhere.
on March 21, 2012
Square trade warranty was a great purchase. The claim was resolved in a day. And I got a full refund for the product. I am very pleased with the service and warranty and would buy again in a heartbeat.
on December 14, 2011
We've now been through the claims process with Squaretrade twice. I am again impressed with how easy and quick the process has been. We will continue to use Squaretrade for all our electronics purchases.