Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 questions
votes
actually no i just got off the phone with a rep and asked the same question and he said that is considered misuse. However I asked him if my kid threw it in the toilet would it be covered?
Feb 6, 2010 by Alejandro Santamaria
votes
We have bought from ST and it has not failed us yet and for your question here are a few answers but the best thing is to go to the website and check for your own system to be covered or call them toll free: Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions 24/7 customer support Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan... Hope this give you the answer your looking for.
3 days ago by Joseph S. Cascio
votes
Yes, but you only have so many days to purchase a warranty. Go to their site and it will tell you the cost, how long the warranty is, before you purchase.
Apr 7, 2014 by Joseph S. Cascio
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers