Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 24 questions
vote
I called and spoke to someone on the phone and they told me it has to be an Amazon purchase, however someone else asked this same question and there was a bit of discussion on the topic. I decided to buy the warranty here on Amazon and just give it a shot. They did accept my registration and my receipt from a product purchased somewhere else. I sent them a copy of my receipt as part of the registration and then called to confirm that everything was good to go. Personally, I'd much rather buy electronics here from Amazon whenever possible. The only reason I didn't buy my computer from Amazon was because they couldn't match the student discount I got elsewhere.
24 days ago by M. Spin
votes
Yes, it does cover laptops; the warranty I purchased was for a small laptop/netbook. Also note that you can purchase a Square Trade warranty on almost any product for up to 30 days after the purchase (but please check their fine print to confirm that).
Nov 28, 2013 by Buffalo Bill
votes
mine is no deductable and its the accidental coverage so just about everything is covered
Aug 13, 2014 by R. Oppor
votes
Linus, that's a great question to ask. You may want to check Squaretrades Terms and Conditions for they may have an AU one also. I cannot speak for Squaretrade myself because i have no affliation with them. Hope this helps!
May 6, 2014 by D. J. Laki
votes
By Surface - are you referring to the screen, the cover or the key board? You would have to check the documentation associated with a Pro 3. I do not know if the protection plan is a Boiler Plate - or customized for each type of computer. I am sorry I can not help you.
Aug 16, 2014 by Terri L. Cunningham
votes
Unless you have an extended warranty from the manufacturer it is better
13 days ago by Snickers
votes
I am sure it will...what you must do is call the contact number as if you had a claim...or just the regulular number and inquire directly.
Jul 28, 2014 by mazonn
votes
yes, I did for my ASUS laptop from bestbuy, you just need to save/scan your receipt.
Jun 27, 2014 by Joseph A. Gertis
votes
Not sure about some of your questions, but it did cover a new memory module for me that was not covered under Apple Care since it was added after market, but I could show that it was installed when I bought my computer and bought my Square Trade protection plan. I bought a new memory stick, sent a picture of an invoice to Square Trade and they sent me a check very quickly. I installed it myself, otherwise they also would have paid to have it installed if needed.
Jun 26, 2014 by C. Grabert
votes
does it cover battery May 2, 2014
In the terms on my warranty they state they will cover up to 1 battery replacement, and they are the ones who determine if the battery is defective at their own discretion.
24 days ago by M. Spin
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers