1,313 Reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Good peace of mind at a good price
First let's get this out of the way: you need to understand SquareTrade's warranties to appreciate them, and make appropriate decisions on them. If you understand that the value of the warranty diminishes with your repair claims, then you're OK. The point of the ST warranty is to make sure your computer runs for the duration of the warranty period OR fix or replace it up...
Published on June 12, 2012 by NJP (Ohio)

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Communication and Service
I bought my laptop a year ago and bought this protection plan for it. Two months ago it kept turning off so I sent it in to square trade for them to fix it. I haven't had my laptop for a total of 7 weeks and I still haven't received it back. I have spoke with several employees and none of them communicate with each other. Every time I call they have something else to tell...
Published 18 months ago by Kristin

‹ Previous | 137 38 39132 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Best customer service and fastest completion EVER!, January 11, 2014
I purchased a relatively inexpensive Chromebook for my daughter and purchased the Square Trade 2-yr warranty to go along with it. After about a year, the screen ended up with a crack running through it. We have no idea how it happened, but after a bit of lamenting over the ruined computer, I remembered the warranty. I called the 800 number and was quickly and politely greeted. When I explained the situation, the gentleman informed me nicely that it wouldn't be financially worth it to repair the laptop, so they would simply refund my purchase price. He immediately sent me an email with a prepaid shipping label. As soon as I sent it to them, I had a full refund in my PayPal account the VERY SAME DAY! I have never had such fast and efficient service from any type of warranty and would most definitely recommend Square Trade.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything you read about the ease of submitting a claim is true!, January 11, 2014
My son messed up & dropped water on his laptop. We brought the damaged unit to the apple store to verify that it indeed was not repairable. Squaretrade then accepted their paper work, and within a few days the check for the full price I paid was sent to me.

Easy as that!

I'm now a believer. I recently changed cell phones & am using Squaretrade instead of the Assurion thru Sprint. Lower cost, and if I need to replace it, it'll have a lower deductible.

4.0 out of 5 stars Service as expected, January 11, 2014
Sent my laptop in twice as the first time it was not working upon arrival. Laptop was damaged during shipping. They reimbursed me the total replacement value of the laptop which was actually more than what I paid for it. My only negative comment was the first time they used FedEx and then switched to UPS for the second time without notice to me....So I showed up at the FedEx office with my package to be turned away. A heads up on switching couriers would have been nice. Otherwise very happy with the outcome.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny very easy, January 11, 2014
I recently dropped my daughters laptop, not able to see anything on the screen after that. I remembered I had purchased the extended warranty from Square Trade and felt a sigh of relief. I contacted them the next day, from the first call to them it was very easy. They sent out box and shipping label all free to send my computer to them. I received my laptop back with in 1 1/2 weeks and it works perfect!! I am so happy I purchased the warranty from Square Trade it was well worth the money I paid.

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY IT, January 10, 2014
a very smart thing to do, two months after we purchased are lap top it was dropped and within 5 days we had it back completely repaired.
Well worth it !

4.0 out of 5 stars Got a full refund, January 10, 2014
When my laptop died I contacted the SquareTrade folks and they were friendly and helped me through an unfamiliar process. At one point an email with an attached receipt got lost in their system, but all I had to do was send it a second time. They were very apologetic about that minor gaff. I would use them again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't do without one! Best deal ever! Awesome customer service!, January 10, 2014
C. Mergen (Wausau, WI USA) - See all my reviews
Christsmas 2012 we purchased a chromebook for our daughter(13) and thought we better take out a protection plan on it,considering her age and the use it was going to get. Got a great price I thought for the plan, and didn't think about it again. Then just before Christmas 2013 I (Mom) accidently stepped on the corner of it as it was just tucked under her bed. Well the screen cracked of course! I called Square Trade and they were so nice and helpful getting me all the information I needed. No questions asked they told me what I needed to do, sent me an email with a pre-paid return label attached-the next day and I shipped the chromebook back to them, had a received confirmation in what seemed like 2 days, and maybe a week later I had a check written out to me for the initial price of the Chromebook!!! I cannot say enough about how great their customer service was! Easy to work with and fast! What more could you ask for?! We replaced it with a new laptop and will definitely be purchasing the Accident Protection plan from Square Trade for that!!

5.0 out of 5 stars great, January 10, 2014
I purchased the square trade 3 year computer accident plan for my teenage daughter's toshiba laptop. With about 2 months remaining on plan (almost 3 years after purchase on amazon)-the screen hinge was loose and hard drive was acting funny, Sent an email to square trade they quickly replied saying that my claim was approved, sent the pre-paid packing material to ship laptop-super easy! Within 2 weeks they informed me that they could not fix the laptop for a reasonable cost-so they gave me an Amazon gift card for full price I paid for laptop 3 years ago.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service, January 10, 2014
Bought this for my husband's computer. He dropped the computer and the screen broke. They sent me a box to mail his computer. Acknowledged receipt of the computer and within 3 days of receipt we had the computer back. Works great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great experience, January 9, 2014
I was very happy with my experience filing a claim. The agent was intelligent and helpful and the process was easy and satisfactory. I would repurchase this protection.

‹ Previous | 137 38 39132 | Next ›