Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

Service plan term: 3 Years|Service plan covered value: $ 700-$800|Change
Price:$153.41+ Free shipping

on January 16, 2013
I file a claim with SquareTrade a couple of weeks ago for a Warranty I purchased about a year ago for a used Apple Macbook I purchased on Ebay. I am always leary of warranty companies thinking once they get your money it is tough to get them to pay. To my suprise, not only did the warranty cover the full purchase, but they did it without any hassles whatsoever! I explained the problem. They sent me a prepaid UPS shipping label to send it to them. Next I expected the excuses, proration values and denials and within a week I received the money in my Paypal account for the full value of my purchase. Truely amazing!! When it comes to SquareTrade, I am not leary of warranties any more. It was almost too easy.
on November 12, 2013
The SquareTrade Protection Plan is a must have! I purchased this for my laptop since they can be so fragile (not to mention I have a little toddler running around who manages to get a hold of everything in our house,) and w/in just a year it's already proved its value! I accidentally spilled a glass of wine on my laptop (it was the dog's fault I swear!)and the process to get my laptop fixed was SO quick and easy! I called SquareTrade with my claim (they offer an easy way to do this online also, but a bunch of my keys weren't working so I had to do it over the phone.) I had to email them a copy of the amazon order invoice for my laptop, and then received a box and prepaid shipping label the next day. I filled out the enclosed form, packaged my laptop up using their easy to follow instructions (note:it's definitely worth it to take a minute to back up everything on your computer as they often need to restore the operating system,) and dropped it off at fedex, and w/in a couple days I received emails updating me on its status. My laptop arrived, all fixed and ready to go just a few days after that. The whole process took maybe about a week, and that's including a holiday weekend, and didn't cost me a penny! I am very pleased that I purchased this plan and would highly recommend it to anyone who purchases any valuable electronic items.
on May 28, 2014
I was amazed at the efficiency and speed they reacted to my claim. My laptop broke when our dog jumped on it. Their website was easy to use and received shipping material in two days. A day after i shipped my broken laptop i was given an amazon gift card for the full purchase price and they shipped me the harddrive of my old laptop. I bought another protection plan for my next laptop from square trade.
on April 18, 2013
My tablet would not start back up, so I had to put it in for repairs. Everything was very nice. From the initial call to the servicing department. It took two days longer than the five that they claim, but that was because of parts that they had to order. I received the tablet back in 11 days, this includes the shipping both ways. I swear that they sent me a new tablet, but they told me that they repaired it. Fantastic job. I will purchase from this company again, very professional. What they advertise is what they mean.
Joihn Dombroski
on January 18, 2014
I purchased this in December 2012 when I purchased my Samsung ATIV Smart PC Pro 700T. This past December 2013 (right after the manufacturer's warranty expired, of course) the hinge on the detachable keyboard broke and I began having problems with screen burn-in. I went online to file a claim with SquareTrade. The claim process was very simple. They sent a box to my house so that I could package it and send it to them. The return shipping was already paid, so all I had to do was drop it off at the nearest FedEx location. Within a couple of weeks, they determined that the computer could not be repaired, so they sent me an Amazon e-gift card for the full original purchase price of the computer. I am very pleased with SquareTrade. I just bought coverage for my brand new Samsung Note 10.1 (2014) that I bought with the Amazon e-gift card.
on January 16, 2015
I bought a computer from Amazon in August, 2013 & bought a Square Trade Warranty with Accidental Damage. The plan sounded good & so did the reviews so I thought it was a good idea to buy it.

Well, I started having problems with the computer last month & ASUS did some trouble shooting & they finally decided that I either had a virus (I did not) or there is a problem with the Network Adapter or Hard drive. I figured it was time to use my Square Trade Warranty.

I called on 1/8/15 & was told I would receive a box & shipping label on Monday the 12th. Well, all I got was a shipping label inside a FedEx Express mailing envelope. so I called on the 12th & was assured that I would get a shipping box within 1-2 business days. The customer service rep assured me he would have a supervisor return my call (that never happened). He assured me that the company that mails out the shipping kits would email me with the tracking information (that never happened either).

Today on the 16th I received another FedEx Flat Rate Envelope with a shipping label inside. I made one more phone call & was told the same thing. The shipping box was sent out & that it's flat & you have to put it together. I said I know what a shipping box looks like because I have a business & ship every day. I know that there is no shipping box, flat or otherwise that would accommodate a laptop computer that would fit in a flat rate envelope. The rep agreed & said she would call them personally to talk with them. She returned to the phone & said that they told her they did ship out a box. She was getting frustrated saying that they have done everything they could & I was getting frustrated because if they use a company that doesn't know the difference between a shipping label & a box that would accommodate an expensive lap top computer then they really don't know what they are doing.

We left it that she would have a supervisor call me back & I said I wouldn't hold my breath.

I am so frustrated that I spent money on this warranty & can't even get it shipped to them because their "fulfillment center" can't even get a box mailed to me.

I bought a new computer because I can't be without one. Yes, I bought another square trade warranty which I am going to get a refund on tomorrow. I will not deal with this again. I am also going to file a complaint with the CA State Attorney General's office regarding this horrible service.

One interesting thing I noticed is that the new contracts no longer say that a shipping box & label will be sent. All it says is they will send a label which is what this fulfillment center is sending. The contract that I bought in 2013 says a box will be sent.

So, buyers beware. Unless you are prepared to deal with problems like this do yourself a favor & don't buy their warranty. I have wasted about 4 hours on the phone & 10 days & my computer still sits on my desk collecting dust & hasn't even been sent. I have 2 shipping labels sitting here & no box to send it to them with. If I actually had one suitable I would use it but I don't...that's the infuriating part.
on January 28, 2010
I've been buying SquareTrade warranties for some 3+ years, now- everything from electronics to wristwatches. I've had 2 items die, one at over 1 year and the other just under 1 year. Both times, SquareTrade was efficient in dealing with my claims. In one, my purchase price was refunded, and the other, I was authorized to take it to a local repair shop and have it repaired. The savings gained on just those two repairs have paid for all of the warranties that I have with them. I'm thrilled and will definitely keep getting warranties through them! It is a top-notch outfit that I highly recommend!
on March 2, 2015
I'm glad I got it because I have had to use the warranty. They are helpful. But pretty sure they're in another country because it's hard to understand anyone and the phone is always cutting in and out. And I have to always call and follow up with them, I haven't received a phone call or email that I didn't have to ask for.
on November 24, 2013
I have zero complaints about Square Trade. The dreaded accidental drop happened, and there my daughter stood with her beloved laptop inoperable. The screen was cracked. I called Square Trade and with a few basic questions they had my claim processed and approved. Within days we had a gift card we could use to replace the laptop. This was the best claim experience I have ever had .. period. No runaround. I would recommend this company without hesitation. Buy the accident protection plan if your covered device is handled regularly by a child.
on November 23, 2013
I had issue with the Harddrive of my Dell Inspiron which has a 2yr warranty with SquareTrade, just a call to SquareTrade, they swang into action, sent a courier to pick the laptop, fix it and sent it back to me within just few days. The cost of shipment was taken care of by SquareTrade, I got my laptop back in good condition at no cost to me. Welldone guys!!!