Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: SquareTrade 3-Year Computer Accident Protection Plan ($800-900)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Service plan term: 3 Years|Service plan covered value: $ 800-$900|Change
Price:$164.09+ Free shipping

on February 6, 2012
Read into this company regarding their warranties and from the help of everyone else's reviews they sounded reliable and good on their word. I purchased this for my laptop and got my confirmation email right away, sent them a copy of my receipt and it was processed immediately. Within the next week I got a call from a worker at the company to make regarding my satisfaction with them. Great customer service
on September 28, 2013
I purchased the 3 year accidental damage plan for my $699.98 laptop. What follows is a timeline of the company's action. I reported a claim on Thursday afternoon and received my shipping box/label on Friday. I sent the laptop in on Tues (2nd day air) and it was received Thursday morning. Thursday afternoon I was told I would receive the full $699.98 reimbursement, as the laptop could not be economically repaired. I had the money credited to my paypal account on Saturday.

Communication was excellent at every stage and the company did what they said they would do.
on September 4, 2012
I go through laptops like crazy--not sure why, I try to be gentle to them. My typical laptop lasts less than 2 years. One day my Asus laptop completely died. Wouldn't turn on or anything. This would normally be a nightmare--the one I have grown accustomed to but I contacted Squaretrade. They paid for shipping back, examined the item, decided it wasn't worth fixing, and within 48 hours I was fully reimbursed for the original purchase price of the laptop! I used the money to buy a brand new laptop--so I essentially got to use the Asus for 2 years for free! What a great company! I made sure to get square trade for the new laptop as well. Now I wouldn't dare buy a laptop (or any expensive electronics) without a square trade waranty. And make sure to get "drops and spills" protection so your safe in pretty much all possible circumstances.
on January 11, 2015
Square Trade did not back their agreement on my previous computer. So I have purchased a new computer and a smaller plan and will try them again. I'm taking them to small claims court on the previous contract that they have refused to fulfill, even though they indicate the plan should have paid me - pretty stupid.
on December 27, 2013
I have used them on other items and now add square trade for all my electronic purchases. they are quick to handle any claims and 10X better than the Apple Care.
on March 29, 2014
With small kids in the house, we decided to get the protection plan and it was well worth it. We ended up cracking the screen on our laptop and needed to use the warranty. We had forgotten to register the computer with Square Trade when we purchased it, but it was very simple to get the receipt off our Amazon order history and email it to the company. We received acceptance of our claim within 24 hours and took the computer to a local electronics store for repairs. Once we got our final invoice, we emailed a scanned copy to Square Trade and got payment (in the form of an Amazon gift card) in less than 2 hours. Everything was fast, easy and user friendly. There were several reimbursement options - check, paypal or Amazon gift card - and repair options. We will definitely purchase another plan on future purchases.
on January 2, 2014
I bought the Square Trade warranty when I bought my Chromebook. The 2-year warranty (with accidental protection) turned out to be a very important thing to have. Only a year after I bought the laptop, my kitten spilled a glass of water on top of it and ruined the screen. I sent in my claim to Square Trade online and received a response within the hour. They sent me easy-to-follow to steps for how to receive reimbursement. Shorty after mailing in my laptop to them (free shipping), I was sent an e-mail that my check was on its way to my house.
I had no problems with their website, customer service, contacting them or receiving my claim. I'm looking to buy a different laptop with my reimbursement check and will be looking into getting it covered by Square Trade!
on January 20, 2013
Got this deal because it was better then the asus extended warranty. Asus's doesn't even cover accidental damage or defects on certain things with their warranty! If you want proof compare their extended warranty and square trades warranty you will see the better deal! This warranty is better because it is all encompassing for defects and accidental mishap!
on July 7, 2013
Everything as promised, prompt and friendly service. Water damage on my device, I contacted them through their website and had a prompt response. Was emailed a shipping label, sent in my device, and was quickly sent the full sum for a new device. Fantastic company (non of the fuss and pointless 'formalities' that other companies can put you through). I'll probably buy warranties from them exclusively from now on.
on November 18, 2013
Getting a Square Trade extended warranty was one of the best things we did. The computer we bought had a problem under the original warranty and was fixed. But after the warranty expired more went wrong with it. Square Trade let us get it repaired locally and reimbursed us for the cost. We were able to get it fixed fast and did not have to pay mailing charges. The customer service was very helpful and explained our options when we called. I would certainly get a Square Trade extended warranty again. Their service was great.